RSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images

RSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images
    Hello Friends,

As many of you already know, I come from a background in designing and manufacturing patrol boats for Law Enforcement and Military applications. I was always taught if it’s not going to last then you shouldn't waste your time building it. As far as I’m concerned if it’s not over engineered…its junk. So for our new Lamborghini Huracan Kit we have decided to work completely inside a 3D CAD environment. Our entire system has been designed based off of the methods OEM manufacturers are using right now to do similar projects. Below you will find some screen shots from the 3d Laser Scans we did of the vehicle.

The goal behind using the laser scanner is to create an exact fully engineered fit based off a real vehicle. Many choose to hand mold parts, but we felt this would not be worthy of the RSC Tuning brand. You will notice 2 types of scans, this is because we actually used 2 different pieces of equipment for a variety of reasons to enhance the final quality of the parts. The first scanner is great for large surfaces and piecing together the entire vehicle for Aerodynamic development etc. The other scanning tool is great for pin point accuracy such a mounting points and mating surfaces.

Having completed our renders a few weeks ago, we have now begun work on creating the actual surfaces of the parts. Once complete, we can send these files to a CNC router or 3D Printer to have the exact parts created for test fitment and further development.

Many of you will appreciate the months of testing different splitter heights on my personal Huracan to develop a piece that is actually functional on a vehicle as low as ours. Having realized how low the Huracan is real life driving situations we felt splitter height and durability would be a major factor in your purchase decision. You will also appreciate the thought that went into the installation process to minimize, as much as possible, any changes to your vehicle such as drilling or cutting and to reduce the level of expertise required for a clean install. As someone who has actually stepped up and purchased a Huracan of my own, I fully understand your concerns and hesitations when it comes to aftermarket parts.

When the new RSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 debuts I am confidant you all will be very pleased with the work we have done. For the nerds in the room we thought we would throw these pictures up now…

More details to follow in the coming weeks.

RSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-huracan_scan_-2-1-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-huracan_scan_-1-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-huracan_scan_-3-2-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-huracan_scan_-4-1-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-huracan_scan_-5-2-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan Kit Stage 1 Development Images-rsc_huracan_2-1-jpg

Looks promising! What parts do you plan to make?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Thanks for sharing and keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Looks promising! What parts do you plan to make?
    Klauss,

Our first Body Kit will incorporate a stage 1 design for people who are not yet ready to completely tear their car into pieces, but want to differentiate from the crowd.

We will have front splitters similar to our CS600 kit but updated for the huracan with some top secret features, side skirts, a "wing", and a diffuser option.

Our goal with the stage 1 kit is to create something that enhances the vehicle aesthetically and has function. It will also be designed to preserve resale value for those of us that hop into and out of cars pretty quickly.

Our stage 2 kit will be more "out there" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by WLW@RSC View Post
    Klauss,

Our first Body Kit will incorporate a stage 1 design for people who are not yet ready to completely tear their car into pieces, but want to differentiate from the crowd.

We will have front splitters similar to our CS600 kit but updated for the huracan with some top secret features, side skirts, a "wing", and a diffuser option.

Our goal with the stage 1 kit is to create something that enhances the vehicle aesthetically and has function. It will also be designed to preserve resale value for those of us that hop into and out of cars pretty quickly.

Our stage 2 kit will be more "out there" so to speak.
    I like your approach, sounds promising, make sure to keep us posted!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan