Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sold The Huracan for a 911 turbo s
    Yes, Porsches are good cars but they are a total different ball game than the Lambo. Same goes for the R8.
    The new model is ugly, i would consider in your case a very low mileage R8 V10 as fun car but the problem is that it will be in the LP560 price range. You can find some amazing LP560 deals nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Yes, Porsches are good cars but they are a total different ball game than the Lambo. Same goes for the R8.
    The new model is ugly, i would consider in your case a very low mileage R8 V10 as fun car but the problem is that it will be in the LP560 price range. You can find some amazing LP560 deals nowadays.
    I've had a r8 v10 and may go back if I got a new one but not that interested right now in it. Wouldn't get a lp560, if I wanted a lambo, I'd keep the Huracan. I wouldn't say the lambo is a totally different ball game. The turbo s performance numbers are right with the Huracan and its more comfortable.

Except for the first 60 feet,were they are close,the Huracan will drive away from a 991 Turbo S..My quarter mile speed in the TS is 126 Mph and the Huracan goes thru at 133 Mph and pulling...That is real numbers....

GT3 I can understand (I owned one '15), but TTs I'm sorry is just a boring car. Fast--yes. But after about a week or two it's just another car that will get parked in back. Should have got a GT3 at least you will not lose your shorts on depreciation like you will on TTs. Trying to compare Huracan to TTs is kinda silly. No one will give a TTs a second look.

And now you want to add a Z06--wow, you really are going to be on a depreciation train and a boring one at that. Playing the 'I can buy two cars for the price of one' never works. You just end up with ho-hum two cars vs one very special car.

Hey if you're happy, then go for it and enjoy. Best of luck.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Except for the first 60 feet,were they are close,the Huracan will drive away from a 991 Turbo S..My quarter mile speed in the TS is 126 Mph and the Huracan goes thru at 133 Mph and pulling...That is real numbers....
    Agreed, they have an excelent launch but i think it has something to do with the turbos, they do not pull too hard after launch. I raced a tts with my 12c, after launch the 12c gets the tts so easily.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    GT3 I can understand (I owned one '15), but TTs I'm sorry is just a boring car. Fast--yes. But after about a week or two it's just another car that will get parked in back. Should have got a GT3 at least you will not lose your shorts on depreciation like you will on TTs. Trying to compare Huracan to TTs is kinda silly. No one will give a TTs a second look.

And now you want to add a Z06--wow, you really are going to be on a depreciation train and a boring one at that. Playing the 'I can buy two cars for the price of one' never works. You just end up with ho-hum two cars vs one very special car.

Hey if you're happy, then go for it and enjoy. Best of luck.

I wouldn't get started on depreciation, go see what your Huracan is worth. Stupid lambo dealers are offering 10k+ off sticker and lambo dealers are offering $240k for 280k stickers. My local lambo dealer has bought 2 used ones with under 600 miles and paid $240k for each one and they had msrp's at $280k and $285k. I got 255k and was happy. Sticker on my 15 tts was 196k, I paid $170k, depreciation will be minimal. I may get a Z06 and have been offered 10k off a new one( I think I'll be able to get 15k off soon), so again most of the depreciation will be minimal. GT3 is a nice car, but I prefer the tts as I want to drive it more. I don't want the second look, that's why I got rid of the Huracan, too much attention for me. I want the performance and comfort and am very happy so far...

Again, I'm not trying to be a Huracan basher, I was one of the first with one. Its a very fast and cool car, just wasn't right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by carz80am View Post
    I wouldn't get started on depreciation, go see what your Huracan is worth. Stupid lambo dealers are offering 10k+ off sticker and lambo dealers are offering $240k for 280k stickers. My local lambo dealer has bought 2 used ones with under 600 miles and paid $240k for each one and they had msrp's at $280k and $285k. I got 255k and was happy. Sticker on my 15 tts was 196k, I paid $170k, depreciation will be minimal. I may get a Z06 and have been offered 10k off a new one( I think I'll be able to get 15k off soon), so again most of the depreciation will be minimal. GT3 is a nice car, but I prefer the tts as I want to drive it more. I don't want the second look, that's why I got rid of the Huracan, too much attention for me. I want the performance and comfort and am very happy so far...

Again, I'm not trying to be a Huracan basher, I was one of the first with one. Its a very fast and cool car, just wasn't right for me.
    Cool beans. You are truthful with us and unbiased. Best of luck with your newest adventure.

It sounds like you just don't want any attention with your cars, which is totally understandable. The Porsche is a "safer" car in that respect because it is really boring and ubiquitous. I've had multiple Porsches and currently still have one. I have multiple Ferraris and Maseraris and have a Huracan coming. When I want to be ignored I definitely drive the Porsche, because no one cares about it. It's has no sound, goes fast, and is ubiquitous.

When I want a thrill, I get the Speciale out, and soon will get the Huracan out.

Quote Originally Posted by carz80am View Post

Same story here in Europe too, Huracans with 240-250k msrp are traded with 210k euros. If the TTS suit your needs better, thats the most important thing.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

You have to go with what works for you, have fun with it.

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...