Need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    every time i go to shell, when i add the fuel to huracan. its like stop every dollar. it is very hard to add full fuel, and i asked the cnc montor where i bought the car. they said:yes it is very hard to add, you need to pull out the black rubber and add the fuel. i tried but not work. so i need help from huracan talk.com anyone can help? or should i go to lamborgnini shop for asking or checking?

Quote Originally Posted by edmundjz View Post
    every time i go to shell, when i add the fuel to huracan. its like stop every dollar. it is very hard to add full fuel, and i asked the cnc montor where i bought the car. they said:yes it is very hard to add, you need to pull out the black rubber and add the fuel. i tried but not work. so i need help from huracan talk.com anyone can help? or should i go to lamborgnini shop for asking or checking?
    I think part of it may be the gas station. I go to 76 and I've never had a problem with mine. Might be how your holding it. Are you going to the super car Sunday in the valley tom am? If so let me know and I'll check it out. Should have no problem though.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

yes. i just tried the mobile. it still have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by edmundjz View Post
    yes. i just tried the mobile. it still have the same problem.
    Will you be at Super car Sunday tom in woodland Hills?

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

I've had the same problem in my California. Apparently it's the way the pipe is shaped to the tank so that fuel doesn't go down as quickly when your filling and it backs up this making it stop every dollar or so. What I normally do is hold it so that just the tip is in the gas cap and then turn it to the left slightly so the gas is like going towards the back of car. That way the gas is spread out and easier to go down. I haven't had this problem on my H though. Could it be a problem with the floater?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I did notice this also and it was at Shell(Fl.) also.I did not really think about it until your post.I do not think the gas station matters.I have looked at the fuel system/tank in the Huracan and it is quite complicated in compared to regular car.It also holds a lot of gas for a sports car.What I did/do is just control the pump myself and pump it in slow,it will not shut off doing it this way.It is kind of a pain in the axxx,but it works...

No such problems with my car and frankly never heard of such issue here in Europe...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan