Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Triple blink and wet foot
    Quote Originally Posted by markntx View Post
    That's too bad, I wonder why? I agree with Ferruccio, it would be nice to have back, especially for freeway driving.

Here is a pic from delivery, I'll post some others when I get a chance to take them...

Attachment 1491
    Just beautiful. Congrats.

Side note, must lose blue door stops please?

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post
    My H had a wet floor on the passenger seat (left one, HK is right hand drive) after a few days driving after delivery. It was quite wet that you can immediately notice it when getting in and out. Brought it back to Lamborghini HK and they said a hose for the AC condensation had fallen off. Don't know if it helps you but it should be the AC
    Probably is the same issue here. The good part is that it's an easy fix. After they fixed it, you had any other problems?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

congrats on the new huracan!!!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Probably is the same issue here. The good part is that it's an easy fix. After they fixed it, you had any other problems?
    Yes we do, the H is back at Lamborghini HK for two weeks. Bull was not able to switch into sport/corsa mode (What a shame!) and the ac failed. Originally we were going to pick it up last sat but at the last moment they found out it was a circuit problem (Bad connection). So instead leaving with a raging bull, we left on MTR..... (a bit sad) but it's better that they found the issue there rather than by us on the way home. They had to send reports to Italy, wait for them to approve the parts and send them over. It's a bit sad, based on the fact that we just got the car for 6 weeks, not driving it much with sucky weather and half the of time it's in the service centre. But hey, it's the italian and what do you except

Saturday night my wife had a wet foot. Seems to not be an isolated incident.
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

I need the triple blink LOL.... and 2 times I used the windshield wiper button thinking Im driving my Ferrari (daily) to signal right LOL

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

Mine had a drop fall on my passenger leg but only once so far during a long drive. The middle right vent gets condensation build up on the top. only that one.
    I too wish they would bring back the triple blink feature.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white