Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TEASER: Explicit ADV.1 Content, Low Pressure Warning...
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Please keep posted on choices.I also will have exhaust installed.I am not impressed with the factory system,esp for 10,000.00. Who will you have install your systems??,I do not think a Lambo Dealers will install a aftermarket system,I may be wrong...Anyone know anyone who will do a install in South Florida....I also like the GMG system,but I also like the valves and the GMg may be to loud ALL the time....
    Yes, Lambo dealers can install aftermarket exhausts, the funny thing is that a Florida dealer can definately do it, i know from an Aventador owner.
    In two weeks another system will start to be produced: inconel from what i understand, of course all the details will be posted here on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    But communicating with FI as well
    Glad that Kevin finally responded

Seen Saturday Night

Hey man I saw you at village crossing saturday night (im Shua Merzel) and gave you my email. Do you think you can shoot me an email to set things up? Ill get the guys together and matt groner has a place. So whenever youre not busy please shoot me an email.
    Thanks.
    -Shua Merzel (shuamerzel@gmail.com

Inconel is the material..I've had mine on order already..not sure if we are talking the same company but sure I've used their Inconel headers on my 458..making quality is spot on....

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Yes, Lambo dealers can install aftermarket exhausts, the funny thing is that a Florida dealer can definately do it, i know from an Aventador owner.
    In two weeks another system will start to be produced: inconel from what i understand, of course all the details will be posted here on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    Inconel is the material..I've had mine on order already..not sure if we are talking the same company but sure I've used their Inconel headers on my 458..making quality is spot on....
    I'm talking about Kline. You provided them the stock exhaust? I know they got the stock exhaust from an owner from Asia.

kline innovation...stock exhaust was not from me...and they are going to make a remote control for the valves too .....

kline innovation...stock exhaust was not from me...and they are going to make a remote control for the valves too .....
    I know, i talked to Felix. Since you had their headers on the 458 i'm pretty sure that you'll also get their Huracan system

their headers did improve dramatically the sound of my 458...and very very light weight too comparing to other brands using SS..well, soon, my HORSE will go..and the BULL will come barging in..what a torturing wait...

their headers did improve dramatically the sound of my 458...and very very light weight too comparing to other brands using SS..well, soon, my HORSE will go..and the BULL will come barging in..what a torturing wait...
    I trust you. Felix will be joining soon the forum and will create detailed threads on the build of their exhaust system
    Whats your delivery date?

car's coming early july..exhaust i suppose before end june, including set of wheels i ordered from COR WHEELS....so, 1st day immediately after car collection, it's going straight to the workshop for parts....still waiting for any makers in the market to come up with any new wing designs because till date nothing suits me..still prefer something like the gallardo SL...