New Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)

New Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)
    Just a quick hello to all. I'm a new member and have owned several exotics. Current rides are a 2015 McLaren 650S spider in Volcano Yellow and a 2105 Huracan in Verde Mantis. I'm a big contributor on other forums and hopefully can add some fun and value here. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :-)

A few pics to enjoy...New Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-driver-frt4-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-front-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-img_7505-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-driver-frt8-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-front-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-driver-frt-jpgNew Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-driver-frt3-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images New Member Hello! Verde Mantis in Atl. (pics)-rear-jpg 

Edit: Fixed pics.

Welcome Mike! Thank you so much for registering, looking forward to your future content

Post up an interior pic too if possible. Do you have the race exhaust?

Thank you! I will get some interior pics and post. No race exhaust. This was a spur of the moment purchase (as usual). I grabbed an allocation that showed up on the lot while I was there. I added the black wheels, verde mantis calipers, black exhaust, badging and license plate and tinted windows.

Welcome and congrats! Well, i'm biased but i still think verde mantis is the best color you can get for an Huracan

I do not rush for the race exhaust, i would opt for an titanium\inconel system.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Thanks! And AGREED :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Welcome and congrats! Well, i'm biased but i still think verde mantis is the best color you can get for an Huracan

I do not rush for the race exhaust, i would opt for an titanium\inconel system.
    Thats coming really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    Thanks! And AGREED :-)
    An inconel exhaust system build is coming really fast, stay tuned! Looking forward to int pics