Cool Bull is here finally!!!!!!

Bull is here finally!!!!!!
    Have been enjoying every single moment of the car. Only problem is hard to keep the mileage down to protect the resale value!!
    Next step? Will be the exhaust photos are credit to keyan photography!
    Bull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4351-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4486-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4339-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4374-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4333-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4372-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4329-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4364-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_4320-jpgBull is here finally!!!!!!-img_5024-jpg
    Credit to keyan photography!

Huge congrats! It looks incredible. Any interior pics?

Btw The owner of the rosso mars huracan is also member of our forum?

This colour will stir up a crowd

Congrats, my fav color too

Do you have the race exhaust?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Beautiful! I loved green but my wife didn't want tsssss
    I totaly agree with you so hard to keep the mileage down, i want drive it all time ahahaha

Hurricane - interior pics needs to be later, kept on driving and driving and no one for the interior pics yet! The rosso mars huracan there is not a member here I guess.... Just happened to park next to it on a Sunday morning drive in Hong Kong.

xudaniel/evilr - I have to say Verde Mantis has to be the best colour for this car (except matt grey or matt black). The amount of attention on this car is beyond insane. We never thought this car could bring that much attention around Hong Kong! People taking their phones out just to take a pic of the bull is somehow normal now... Pervious we had the yellow panny right up there and we thought attention it is getting would be a bit more. We were totally wrong about it.... Happy days when people walk-by can smile and made their day!

Klauss - We are still thinking about whether to get the sport exhaust. It may sound like a stupid idea but the race exhaust will be too hardcore in Hong Kong and I am 1000000% sure the police would have come around and tow the car away for being around. Hk police are quite well-known of it's stupidity in car modification.... The stock exhaust in the pther hand is too quiet. Although it may sound fabfabfab on downshifts but genernally it's way quierer than a F430 for example.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post
    Hurricane - interior pics needs to be later, kept on driving and driving and no one for the interior pics yet! The rosso mars huracan there is not a member here I guess.... Just happened to park next to it on a Sunday morning drive in Hong Kong.

xudaniel/evilr - I have to say Verde Mantis has to be the best colour for this car (except matt grey or matt black). The amount of attention on this car is beyond insane. We never thought this car could bring that much attention around Hong Kong! People taking their phones out just to take a pic of the bull is somehow normal now... Pervious we had the yellow panny right up there and we thought attention it is getting would be a bit more. We were totally wrong about it.... Happy days when people walk-by can smile and made their day!

Klauss - We are still thinking about whether to get the sport exhaust. It may sound like a stupid idea but the race exhaust will be too hardcore in Hong Kong and I am 1000000% sure the police would have come around and tow the car away for being around. Hk police are quite well-known of it's stupidity in car modification.... The stock exhaust in the pther hand is too quiet. Although it may sound fabfabfab on downshifts but genernally it's way quierer than a F430 for example.
    Looking forward to int pics then If you ever meet him again bring him on the forum asap

I agree with you, the standard exhaust is way too quiet and more than that is has a mechanical note, a Lambo should sound raw.

Hurricane - 100% agree!! Lambo should be raw and unlike Ferrari! With this exhaust, I don't think they have nailed the job!
    Also would you mind to guve credits to Keyan photogrpahy? These photo aren't mine and I don't want to get credits from it. I think they have done a great job in taking pics of my car.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post
    Hurricane - 100% agree!! Lambo should be raw and unlike Ferrari! With this exhaust, I don't think they have nailed the job!
    Also would you mind to guve credits to Keyan photogrpahy? These photo aren't mine and I don't want to get credits from it. I think they have done a great job in taking pics of my car.
    Sure, post up the IG link.