Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: huracan exhaust

huracan exhaust
    We make one and have a thread with it as well. ours makes 40 peak hp and 28hp across the entire range. there are a handfull of videos flaoting with ours. nice deep sound not tinny and has a nice growl to it. if interested.... just another option..

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erik@RSC View Post
    The OEM Race exhaust is manufactured by MHG Fahrzeugtechnik in Germany. Definitely considered to be one of the premier manufacturers of exhaust components - and definitely with a premium price tag. If i'm not mistaken they manufacture exhaust manifolds and other exhaust components for some F1 teams and Pagani as well.
    Correct, i actually was once to their HQ. I think they also make stuff for Ducati bikes if i remember correctly.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I apologize , Using the word "junk" was not appropriate . As mentioned above it's just extremely overpriced....I have a friend who has the factory system and It looks identical to stock.....My preference in something along the lines of fabspeed or FI as they retain the Valves and have a great sound and look for about 1/2 the price.
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Can we make a Huracan spit flames...That's my only request. Let the challenge begin.....
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    I apologize , Using the word "junk" was not appropriate . As mentioned above it's just extremely overpriced....I have a friend who has the factory system and It looks identical to stock.....My preference in something along the lines of fabspeed or FI as they retain the Valves and have a great sound and look for about 1/2 the price.
    But, with those aftermarket systems do you maintain the integrity of your warranty?
    That is very important, I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    But, with those aftermarket systems do you maintain the integrity of your warranty?
    That is very important, I would say.
    Short of covering an issue with the exhaust itself...it should not void the warranty. If the after market exhaust causes a fire, perhaps issue there too. But, the US is covered by the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act which prevents manufactures from simply voiding your entire warranty in situations such as this. I have always had after market exhausts on my Lambos, and had no issues with warranty work @ 3 dealers. I even know of multiple dealers who sell and install after market exhausts to their customers

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Can we make a Huracan spit flames...That's my only request. Let the challenge begin.....
    possibly need to drop the cats too

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Short of covering an issue with the exhaust itself...it should not void the warranty. If the after market exhaust causes a fire, perhaps issue there too. But, the US is covered by the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act which prevents manufactures from simply voiding your entire warranty in situations such as this. I have always had after market exhausts on my Lambos, and had no issues with warranty work @ 3 dealers. I even know of multiple dealers who sell and install after market exhausts to their customers
    I agree with you, I asked the service manager and he said if there was a direct issue with exhaust causing check engine light, etc...it would not effect other aspects of warranty
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    I agree with you, I asked the service manager and he said if there was a direct issue with exhaust causing check engine light, etc...it would not effect other aspects of warranty
    I think we should make an sticky thread about this, Lamborghini advertise their race exhaust as being covered bu warranty, which is tru, but many owners think that aftermarket exhaust void their Lambo warranty which is NOT true!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    possibly need to drop the cats too
    i have pulled my cats or rather modified mine as they are part of the header and it doesn't shoot flames like the aventador. partially from the type of injection system and the way its tuned. you could change the tune and make it a flame thrower but you would murder your mileage etc. it does get louder nothing super crazy but around 4500 it does scream way louder than with just a normal exhaust.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com