Thread: Huracan Recall

Huracan Recall

Huracan Recall
    Got a call today from my dealer telling me that there is a recall on the car. Something about removing the seats and doing something (installing or replacing cables??? didn't really understand). Told me to call them once the car was out of its winter hibernation to get it done.

Anyone have a clue what it is about or also get a call?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LP6104_YUL View Post
    Got a call today from my dealer telling me that there is a recall on the car. Something about removing the seats and doing something (installing or replacing cables??? didn't really understand). Told me to call them once the car was out of its winter hibernation to get it done.

Anyone have a clue what it is about or also get a call?

Thanks!

"Something about removing the seats and doing something (installing or replacing cables??? didn't really understand)"

You are in Canada, aren't you. Reindeer season is over, you don't need them anymore, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    You are in Canada, aren't you. Reindeer season is over, you don't need them anymore, that's it.
    LOL!!!! Thanks Red!!!!

yeah i already had it done.. it only affect early cars. its a different piece of loom that's all pretty easy. also if your an early car and have the glass bonnent there is a recall on that as well for glue used....

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

I ordered my car in June of last year and took delivery in December. Would I be considered an early car?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette