hurricane waiting list

hurricane waiting list
    Hi Guys,
    i just gave a deposit on a huracan at lamborghini of miami and how long did it take you guys to receive yours? the dealer told me about 6 months..thx

Good choice!!! I ordered mine in Jan 2015, June delivery. about 5 months. did you put deposit for 2015 or 2016 model ?

That is probably pretty close. The other thing you could do is call around to dealers that might have an allocation that they can still change, that way you could cut that time down. Just depends if you want a '15 or '16. My dealer said first '16s will hit in Oct. Keep in mind plant is closed in August.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

5-6 months sounds about right, this if you do not plan to change the details of your order and then it can be delayed...

Right now i would also explore the possibility of getting an already spec'd car, there are a lot more on the market compared to couple of months ago

Ordered mine in October, Just did delivery last weekend
    www.jordanlotoski.com

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2013 BMW 750i
    2014 BMW X5 50i M sport

mine was a 6 month wait. I order June and took delivery in December. I was also the third customer car through my dealer.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Possibly off topic, but is McLaren trying to pit their 570 model against the Huracan?
    I thought the 570 is more in the Acura NSX or base R8 category; what gives?

This is from some dealer sales info, I it would seem.

Note: After posting ..... It seems the pdf is difficult to see on H/T .... but, one of their big talking points was their car beats the H to 200kph by almost half a second. I doubt that highly !
    Attached Images Attached Images hurricane waiting list-screen-shot-2015-04-21-8-10-50-pm-jpg 

mine's also approx. 5months..ordered in end march, expect mid - end july..by AIR freight of course...........

Quote Originally Posted by reymusic View Post
    Hi Guys,
    i just gave a deposit on a huracan at lamborghini of miami and how long did it take you guys to receive yours? the dealer told me about 6 months..thx
    mine will be here in 2-3 days, you can have it for sticker..... white with black leather and alcantera with white stitching, shinny black wheels, all the goodies 279k
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    mine will be here in 2-3 days, you can have it for sticker..... white with black leather and alcantera with white stitching, shinny black wheels, all the goodies 279k
    Congrats, make sure to create a separate thread, pics are a must
    back in Jan with 279k you could only get a demo, it seems there are a lot more cars on the market right now.