Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new baby

My new baby
    Eddie did some quick p-shop renderings of proposed changes, gloss black wheels with yellow accents, black stripes on the hood, mirrors (not sure about it though), black side stripes and few other in the back. Any thoughts?

The wheels look interesting but i prefer classic stripes if you decide to go this path.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I like what they did with Docta's Huracan but i would keep the car clean. I would also opt for some classic stripes.

Do not like hood stripes or mirrors. Colored front splitter stripe is interesting, considering the same on mine. The black rocker stripe may not be bad either, would need to see full side profile. The wheels remind me of my friends Diablo, could come out nicely...

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I like what they did with Docta's Huracan but i would keep the car clean. I would also opt for some classic stripes.
    I agree on clean(er) car. Eddie says, everything in black (except wheels) is vinyl, easily removable. Can you elaborate on classic stripes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Do not like hood stripes or mirrors. Colored front splitter stripe is interesting, considering the same on mine. The black rocker stripe may not be bad either, would need to see full side profile. The wheels remind me of my friends Diablo, could come out nicely...

We are in agreement on the mirrors, fugly. Hood stripes on the other hand...I'm not sure, I may like it. I asked Eddie to give me another rendering of the hood, let see from another perspective. Your friend's Diablo wheels are bit over the top for my taste, I'm not THAT Italian, lol.
    I decided not to go with bi-color interior for the same reason, bit over the top. Waiting for the rear diffuser renderings though.
    Nice to share and see others opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I agree on clean(er) car. Eddie says, everything in black (except wheels) is vinyl, easily removable. Can you elaborate on classic stripes?
    This is my idea of classic stripes: Lamborghini Huracan for sale !