Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new baby

My new baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Big congratulations, Mark! You'll wrap the whole car in protection film or just the front/sides? What film you'll use?
    Thank you Klauss. Wrapping the whole car in Xpel. Mind you, those guys are wrapping it and not using computer generated precut templates (huge difference)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Mid November I changed the color and the engine bonnet to hide that ugly forged carbon plastic meltdown cover thingie.
    Smart move .... That forged carbon is the automotive equivalent of flakeboard.
    Attached Images Attached Images My new baby-osb_capa1-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Smart move .... That forged carbon is the automotive equivalent of flakeboard.
    Lol, add bit of a color to it and you nailed it.

Congrats!!! Beautiful

Mid November I changed the color and the engine bonnet to hide that ugly forged carbon plastic meltdown cover thingie.
    I'm thankful I got clear bonnet--it's SO much easier to see out of--but understand your thinking on FC. It's really not bad (seems like they have tamed it)

My new baby-img_0860-jpg
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by LP_LAMBO_ View Post
    Congrats!!! Beautiful
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    I'm thankful I got clear bonnet--it's SO much easier to see out of.

My new baby-img_0860-jpg
    Lol, not sure how should I read the pic, the reflection is good? Or the reflection is bad?

Glass bonnet looks cool ! such an exhibition

Mark, i think you have the first privately owned Huracan in US that doesn't have the glass bonnet engine, this makes it very rare combined with the color (Giallo Midas). Maybe detailing dynamics can provide some pics with the wrapping process

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Mark, i think you have the first privately owned Huracan in US that doesn't have the glass bonnet engine, this makes it very rare combined with the color (Giallo Midas). Maybe detailing dynamics can provide some pics with the wrapping process
    Funny thing, I called my dealer quite few times and asked to confirm and not to screw up the bonnet change , or I won't accept the car.
    My thoughts (not confirmed) that they did mess up the order anyway, hence the delay. Initially I was scheduled for January delivery.
    Doesn't really matter, The car is exactly what I wanted. Me happy

Few shots at Eddie's place. Mind you, Eddie (the owner) is a temperamental piece of work. Real dying breed artiste, and that's why I love him/his place.