Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Electrochromatic mirrors

Electrochromatic mirrors
    Wondering how a car so low to the ground is missing such a basic feature or at least offer it as an option. Seems like every car behind me has their high beams on. Does this bother anyone else?
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

Weird--this is not standard or an option?

Dont' say it that it's missing. Lambo's idiotic way to save money imo.

Screw it I'm still buying one LOL. Well actually just did...reveal next week.

Minor annoyance...but still. Lamb needs to make both windows full auto, not just the driver's side, put a proper keyless system in place that unlocks the doors too, and put homelink in the car or at least make it an option (I realize that us Lambo owners don't have garages). Probably all in place in the R8. That's the part the really irks me.
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

yeah i agree would def be a good idea. lambo has never done it but would def be a trick option to have. i will most likely custom fab a homelink into mine.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Minor annoyance...but still. Lamb needs to make both windows full auto, not just the driver's side, put a proper keyless system in place that unlocks the doors too, and put homelink in the car or at least make it an option (I realize that us Lambo owners don't have garages). Probably all in place in the R8. That's the part the really irks me.
    Ah, you have all of that in TTs...make Lambo 'special' LOL. And yes in new R8 and probably will be in 2016 cars too. Minor annoyances--come on it's Italian

My car arrive at the dealer yesterday, didn't realize Homelink wasn't on the car till now. Wouldn't a change to a aftermarket rearview mirror with homelink work?

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by davett View Post
    My car arrive at the dealer yesterday, didn't realize Homelink wasn't on the car till now. Wouldn't a change to a aftermarket rearview mirror with homelink work?
    WHOA! Let's see more of that beast in a thread--CONGRATS!

As for Homelink there look like aftermarket options--I will look into it more as well Amazon.com: Brandmotion 20004101 HomeLink Wireless Control System (Black): Automotive

Ok,knock it off with the nit picking.This car is a Super High Performance Sports Car,Not a Bentley...I have had the best HP Cars out their and this is the best I have ever had in reference to quality and performance/Period...Even my 991 Turbo S had some issues,but still excellent.
    So,do like I do and just adjust and realize you are privileged to be driving one of the most sought after HP today and be Happy...Yes,I like Bentleys ,and one will be in my future when I retire into that in about 20 years,for now,it is hauling axxx in a Lamborghini Huracan....