Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Electrochromatic mirrors
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Ok,knock it off with the nit picking.This car is a Super High Performance Sports Car,Not a Bentley...I have had the best HP Cars out their and this is the best I have ever had in reference to quality and performance/Period...Even my 991 Turbo S had some issues,but still excellent.
    So,do like I do and just adjust and realize you are privileged to be driving one of the most sought after HP today and be Happy...Yes,I like Bentleys ,and one will be in my future when I retire into that in about 20 years,for now,it is hauling axxx in a Lamborghini Huracan....
    Stop bitching and moaning about our HP Cars? Never! That's our God given right!

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Wondering how a car so low to the ground is missing such a basic feature or at least offer it as an option. Seems like every car behind me has their high beams on. Does this bother anyone else?
    Yeah, it's ridiculous that this isn't even an option. Driving at night is an absolute pain if there's traffic (here in LA, there's always traffic).

I've tinted mine now which more or less fixes it, but makes them a bit dim during the day but it's a price worth paying.

Yes, the car is amazing in most ways, but that does not mean Lamborghini not fitting a feature that comes as standard on a f*cking Toyota Corolla isn't an ugly, cheap-ass move.

I'd pay to NOT have this feature. I always tint my cars to 15% and never had an issue. However on my GTR you could turn off the rear window mirror, but the side mirrors were always dimmed at night thanks to a separate sensor. Annoying as hell since with tints my side mirrors were black practically.

Tints make the car look better and fix the blinding headlights. A win win combo

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    .....and put homelink in the car or at least make it an option (I realize that us Lambo owners don't have garages). Probably all in place in the R8. That's the part the really irks me.
    HomeLink® is in place, and ..... it's standard equipment! So too are auto-dimming exterior side mirrors!

They laugh hard.