Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cool Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan
    Okay guys. Currently own a '15 R8 and '15 GT3. Love both for separate reasons. GT3 is just a beast and an amazing car, but I miss some of the 'ooooooo' factor.

Options were/are:
    - 458 (2013 under 2k miles)
    - 2016 R8 V10+ (basically same engine, but nowhere near a Lambo and too long a wait)
    - 650s (depreciation bomb ready to explode)
    - 488 (too far out)

For those who went through similar choices/decisions/rationalizations give me your opinions. This would be a 2-3 day a week car for me (I work from the house, so no commute).

Fire away...

The price on used 458 Italia has fallen by some margin, I think you could get a sweet deal on that car now. I also have a R8 2014, I was planning on getting the new plus, Then I had a test drive on Huracan, screw R8! This Car is a thrill to drive and turns heads, maximum wow factor, people do double triple quadruple takes. hehe

Went thru the same about a mouth ago...Thrill is a understatement,the Huracan is a Blast,every second in it is excellent/excitement. I have bought millions in new cars and the Huracan is the fasted and best car I gave ever owned...You will love it...Enough Said...

Pull the trigger!

The only reason I have second thought the Huracan would be if there where a perfect specced Ferrari Speciale available... and hasn't been the case so I am taking delivery of mine in about 20 Days!.

Kaz.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMG G63 2016 (DAILY)
    Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (WEEKEND)
    Range Rover Sport HSE (WIFEY)
    Toyota 4Runner 2016 (WORK)

Mercedes AMG C63 507 Edition - RIP 2016
    Infinity IPL G37 - RIP 2014
    Toyota Camry SE - RIP 2013
    Toyota Tacoma TRD - RIP 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good feedback guys--thanks...stay tuned.

I traded my '14 458 for the Huracan. Zero regrets!!!!!!!!
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

me too, i traded my 2014 458 for the huracan..somwhow, i have more trust in AWD than RWD..650s, prices will explode very soon with the 570s coming..R8, i had it before, never made u felt special....

Interesting to see quite a few 458 converts. I think 458 is a great car, no doubt. But for me it's just not 'updated' enough and every owner I talk with says things fall off inside, minor things break, etc...but they put up with it because it's a 'Ferrari'. I'd rather not put up with anything but enjoying the drive and it looks like lap times are pretty amazing in Huracan.

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-screen-shot-2015-04-02-7-41-51-pm-jpg

Go ahead, pull the trigger. Just point the gun away from the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    ......every owner I talk with says things fall off inside, minor things break, etc...but they put up with it because it's a 'Ferrari'. I'd rather not put up with anything but enjoying the drive and it looks like lap times are pretty amazing in Huracan.
    The time for putting up with things breaking, etc. on Ferraris has long past.
    A new generation of buyer is now in the driver's seat and will no longer tolerate that nonsense or their snooty attitude.