Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Cannot wait to see it
    You and me both

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    This week too ... Wonder who's gonna be quicker to post pics, lol
    Any bets
    Trying get get transport to dealer by Friday...so early next week here in Texas (or sooner).

So you will probably win...let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post

Trying get get transport to dealer by Friday...so early next week here in Texas (or sooner).

So you will probably win...let's see...
    Oh no, not again! Last time this game was played between SW and eastcoastcars, SW won since his H was air shipped. He is from Austin too btw

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Oh no, not again! Last time this game was played between SW and eastcoastcars, SW won since his H was air shipped. He is from Austin too btw
    Just got the call from dealer...got a private 2 car carrier (enclosed of course) picking up tomorrow bringing it Saturday-WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I'll wait to start celebrating until it actually leaves.

Just got the call from dealer...got a private 2 car carrier (enclosed of course) picking up tomorrow bringing it Saturday-WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I'll wait to start celebrating until it actually leaves.
    Lol,
    Got the call from my dealer today ... and guess what, the boat instead of docking in today, it will reach the shore around the 12th. I think you will win. Good for you

I'm glad everybody gets all this info very easy from their dealer. I had to basically catch my salesman in a lie to get all this. I went to lambo palm beach and said oh my dealer doesn't know they said the italians don't give us all of the info. The ports don't tell you exactly which boat and when exactly it should be there. Then the kicker they said the lambo system was down to track the car, but yet lambo palm beach system was fine...and all of this and i still never got my VIN, and lambo pb said I should have gotten that months ago...Complete nightmare..I had to go to another dealer to find out when my car was arriving and they did not even sell it to me!!!!!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Here she is boys (full Xpel and paint correction)...leaving tomorrow for Texas...oh man I can't wait.

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-fot8d59-jpg

Beautiful...Mine should arrive in Vancouver tomorrow, Delivery in a week or so.

Post some more pics
    www.jordanlotoski.com

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2013 BMW 750i
    2014 BMW X5 50i M sport

Quote Originally Posted by superleg View Post
    Beautiful...Mine should arrive in Vancouver tomorrow, Delivery in a week or so.

Post some more pics
    Thanks! Dealer didn't take many more pics...here are a few. It's headed out tomorrow so needed to make sure Xpel and paint/detail were all ready to go...don't know how I'm going to make it until Sat.

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-wp952015040895189559955195pro-jpg

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-wp952015040895199502950695pro-jpg

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-wp_20150408_19_02_27_pro-jpg

Here she is boys (full Xpel and paint correction)...leaving tomorrow for Texas...oh man I can't wait.
    Very nice.
    Your search was brief .... what dealer did you find her at?

Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan-fot8d59-jpg
    Great pic. Congrats big time.

They did full Xpel in one day??? My guy says it will take him 4 (at least)