Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Need a Push Guys...Ready to Pull Trigger on Huracan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    The time for putting up with things breaking, etc. on Ferraris has long past.
    A new generation of buyer is now in the driver's seat and will no longer tolerate that nonsense or their snooty attitude.
    Agree...too many choices these days at this price point.

Now I was in your situation before getting my H and now I'm deciding on what to replace it with. I officially established that this car is the best in the segment. Ferrari doesn't offer the thril, McLaren just isn't good in the states. Audi is for wives of H owners. I look back at my H after getting out and I just say wow that's sexy every single time. I'm in love with it.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

^^^^ I can only imagine...the car has the wow factor like few if any other.

The only thing I would trade it for would be a Aventador Roadster or the H Spyder and maybe a 599 GTO but that's it for sub 500k range
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Now I was in your situation before getting my H and now I'm deciding on what to replace it with. I officially established that this car is the best in the segment. Ferrari doesn't offer the thril, McLaren just isn't good in the states. Audi is for wives of H owners. I look back at my H after getting out and I just say wow that's sexy every single time. I'm in love with it.
    Lol, one of the better comments lately, can I borrow this?

Okay guys...Huracan it is

Working a couple of deals right now and will let you know when I land on one.

Looking forward to the BULL.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Lol, one of the better comments lately, can I borrow this?
    Sad part is, I really like the new R8 and I feel like it'd be fun to trade the Cali for one.
    1954 Corvette

Really? I saw the new R8 in person in Geneva and I really am not feeling it. The icon side blade is gone (every car needs something that makes it unique). Now it just looks like a modified TT. The old R8 looks better IMO and the same goes for the 488 GTB. Man, my 458 Italia has never looked as good. They butchered the the 458 to come up with the monstrosity. Yes, strong words but Ferrari really messed up an icon too.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Sad part is, I really like the new R8 and I feel like it'd be fun to trade the Cali for one.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Really? I saw the new R8 in person in Geneva and I really am not feeling it. The icon side blade is gone (every car needs something that makes it unique). Now it just looks like a modified TT. The old R8 looks better IMO and the same goes for the 488 GTB. Man, my 458 Italia has never looked as good. They butchered the the 458 to come up with the monstrosity. Yes, strong words but Ferrari really messed up an icon too.
    I too was disappointed in new R8 design...was hoping for more. As for 488, what's in the engine bay is the most disappointing to me. The exterior doesn't matter as Ferrari will sell everyone they make. The thought of owning a non-NA engine is something I cannot imagine (and why I love the GT3 so much).

Have a couple of Huracan's I'm locked in on. One is on the ground and the other is inbound. Both decent discount so it's down to nickel and dime, then pull trigger. BTW dealers did say 2016's are Sept builds for US, Oct/Nov delivery.

I agree the new R8 is missing that I iconic side blade but it's still there in a way. It's almost like when the C7 Vette came out everybody complained about the taillights but now everybody is saying it's the best Vette. 488 I like it because I feel like for this day in age the 458 is a few steps behind on technology and such. Not to be directly rude to anybody but when guys bring up the argument of oh it's not a NA engine. To me that's a bad point to argue. Some of the best Ferraris ever made are turboed. For example 288 GTO and F40. Nobody moans about them being turboed they just complaint about the price
    1954 Corvette