Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Start/Stop

Start/Stop
    start / stop, it can be disabled in any modes..if I remember correctly, during my test drives the button is one of those next to the window switch for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    so the carbon engine bay and rear window can be ordered as SEPERATED ? I never liked the composite carbon engine bay...
    in my area , at least the lift and mag can be separated...
    Agree big time on the current composite carbon engine material fiasco. It looks like recycled plastic mix of trash pickup. That was a major reason why I went with standard, more menacing looks of ribbed "Klingon" engine cover.

Standard wheels are now offered in black and matte graphite as well now, !! that s sweet !

Yes, it can be turned off in ANY mod, not just sport or corsa. Mine car doesn't have since it's one of the cars delivered even if it's EU spec but i tested it on demo cars. Who cares about gas mileage in a Lamborghini lol
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Some do and its becoming standard on new builds.

Couple of other fun notes:

New builds have Huracan stiched into the floor mats
    New rear window that removes the glare (a service option to fix this for free will be available soon)
    Carbon Seats are available as is cup holders
    Race exhaust, sport exhaust, and race filters are available and ECU remap adds extra oomph which will be offered by service in 30 days or so
    Clear side markers are an option
    Carbon fiber trim pieces are an option
    Cruise control is a dealer installed option starting June
    Lift and mag suspension will be separated soon same with carbon engine bay and rear window
    Standard wheels are now offered in black and matte graphite as well now, not only the upgraded set

New bits and pieces are coming out monthly without any major announcement. Most people had zero idea about the new floor mats for example. Another neat option that is coming is the Huracan will be illuminated on the door sill and the standard rear will be offered in carbon fiber similar to the Aventador.

Biggest thing for me though is the ECU remap with the extra toys.
    Your location says US, but your explanations say otherwise. Lift and mag has always been separate in US. Clear markers aren't allowed in US (as factory, but can be had after market). Where are you getting this info from, US dealer for US spec cars? Your other bit sound plausible though.

FWIW, my car was spec'ed w/o mag, but with lift. I read there's been a history of leaking mag shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Your location says US, but your explanations say otherwise. Lift and mag has always been separate in US. Clear markers aren't allowed in US (as factory, but can be had after market). Where are you getting this info from, US dealer for US spec cars? Your other bit sound plausible though.

FWIW, my car was spec'ed w/o mag, but with lift. I read there's been a history of leaking mag shocks.
    Lift and mag was never separate up until recently. Ask anyone who ordered theirs in 2014. Clear side markers can be ad persom, but you sign a liability form and need approval. Hence why they often just ship a set out for you if you don't want to deal with it. My info comes from Winkle and his dedicated sales rep that travels with him.

Also they can do any color build inside and out with enough pestering. This means you want pink leather it can be done, but expect a must buy contract or paying in full for the car.

How much additional HP and Tq.for the ECU Tune ?Is this factory install ? Will Warranty stay intact with it ? Cost ?????

..... Cruise control is a dealer installed option starting June
    Reportedly, Cruise Control is a regular option for MY2016; I will assume this 'dealer install option starting June' is for those who want cruise control, and have early cars with the blank cruise control buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    How much additional HP and Tq.for the ECU Tune ?Is this factory install ? Will Warranty stay intact with it ? Cost ?????
    35-50lbs of torque more depending on what the exact setup is and what octane you're using. HP wise you're looking at 20-30 mainly thanks to the exhaust which can be experienced simply by installing the race system. The new race filters haven't been officially available, but its your standard affair cold air intake system. This IS NOT a factory install as the race system is dealer installed. The sport exhaust is a factory install, but won't be as high of gains. As for the cost, it should be a free ECU remamp, but keep in mind you're already paying 10k for the exhaust + install along with a couple of grand for the air intakes. Will there be similar solutions at half the cost from other vendors? You bet, but they WILL NOT BE COVERED BY WARRANTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Reportedly, Cruise Control is a regular option for MY2016; I will assume this 'dealer install option starting June' is for those who want cruise control, and have early cars with the blank cruise control buttons.
    Bingo, they already have the PDF listed on their site for it too. Essentially they just add the button as the actual cruise control function will be installed via ECU update. Similar to how you can order the car without Navi, but its still there. They just do a software unlock. The unlock here will be the button installed into the steering wheel. The ECU platform along with the Nvidia interface allows for all sorts of tweaks. For example, some creative chaps have already enabled the rear view camera to work while driving aggressively. One of the early videos showed an employee using this, but it was quietly hushed away.

Lift and mag was never separate up until recently. Ask anyone who ordered theirs in 2014. Clear side markers can be ad persom, but you sign a liability form and need approval. Hence why they often just ship a set out for you if you don't want to deal with it. My info comes from Winkle and his dedicated sales rep that travels with him.

Also they can do any color build inside and out with enough pestering. This means you want pink leather it can be done, but expect a must buy contract or paying in full for the car.
    Did it ask Winkle and his dedicated sales rep why the backup camera image is so bad?

So you're saying all US build from this point forward come with Stop/Start switch?