Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Feelings ... The McLaren 570S

Feelings ... The McLaren 570S
    McLaren is bragging that their 'new' car, the 570S, can out muscle the Huracan.
    What do you guys think about this car's alleged performance?
    (0-60 is the same as Lamborghini posts for it's Huracan 3.2 sec.... 0-124mph in 9.5 sec and 204 top speed).
    All this for approximately $60k less than the Huracan LP-610!
    What do you think?
    P.S. ...... Cup holders are standard equipment in the 570S!

Honestly , I think it would win over some people who were going to order the Audi R8 plus? even R8 plus is more expensive. Personally, I think the McLaren is a better looking car than the new R8 and the brand is more exclusive. However, we Lamborghini guys will always drive a lambo. hehe , the cup holder though !!

cup holder ?????!! I had to pay mine for that option.oh my god...hahahaha

I picked a Huracan over a 650S,I sure would not select a 570S..The Huracan will out run the 570S and the is neck in neck with e 650S...McLarens look like kit cars and are no were as Bad Asxxx looking as any Lamborghini.Now,in saying that,it is a nice car for 190 ish and will give the 911s big competition...

As for cup holders,stick that drink between your legs ,but always have a towel on the seat...

I don't care about it being faster, will never be a lambo

Given the 650 is similar in performance to the Huracan I'd say Mclaren will have to be careful the don't piss off 650 owners if the 570s is anything like as quick. Mind you they've got form for hacking off their own after the initial 12c debacle.
    That said I think the 570s is the best looking Mclaren to date!

I personally think that McLaren aims the R8 market with this model, not the Huracan. For that they have the 650S.

I agree. the 570S is a Porsche 911 Turbo S or R8 challenger but we shall see. I can't see a ton of Lambo owner going there... not one that is a true Lambo guy.

I think the 570S is more a car that is made for say the guy that wants a mclaren but doesn't want to pay that 350k price. Now I was waiting for this before I picked up my Z06. Now that it's out. I say I have to drive it before deciding. It's one of those sits along side the H in the garage car but it's in a different class if that makes any sense to you guys
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette