Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool stuff coming
    Cool,same rep.,agree 100 percent with your thoughts....

Have to agree with you about Jon... Even though I was not a direct customer of their dealership, they still took me and were very friendly. Always kept me up to date on everything and made sure that we both knew what was going on.

Any word on when that upgrade will be available. Hopefully before my H comes back north...The northern guys don't know upgrading even if it hit them in the face
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Dealt with Jon B. shortly after I got my '09 LP560 and all the way through my CPO and after. All-star treatment from day one. Glad you all had the same excellent experience. Made having a Lambo that much better. He actually cares about the cars and the brand and has a genuine interest. He's a gear-head like the rest of us. Rare find these days.
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Spoke to my service advisor today after he met with reps from Italy. Here's an overview of the conversation of the cool things coming within the next few months....

45 lb/ft of torque increase will be available with a combination of the racing exhaust, new air box and ECU tune.
    Internal and external CF parts will be available in both traditional twill and forged CF.
    Racing seats with CF.
    Center lock wheel conversion.

He mentioned a trickle down of parts/technology from the LP620 to some degree.

Something to look forward to.
    Any news on this ?