Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Motor Trend Review of the Huracan @ Willow Springs

Motor Trend Review of the Huracan @ Willow Springs

"The Huracan has leapfrogged Ferrari. This car is so good. Only the Porsche 918 Spyder has been faster around this track."

Those few sentences say it all about Motor Trend's review of the Lamborghini Huracan. Fair and very balanced. WOW!! Now I need to find the time to drive.

To me this is the best review so far. It's very impressive how hard it can launch, you gotta love the slow motion vid.

I'm typying this reply from my phone, can someone tell me how many has this Huracan on odo? I actually think i drove the exact same car in Italy!

Good review, how convenient to have those Trofeo tires around
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

This is it!
    Guys we all own the fastest production car, that is the pure class at my opinion

This is exactly why I bought one the next day....Great Review and well deserved....

I sent this out to all the friends with HP Cars ,many McLarens and they have nothing to say at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    I sent this out to all the friends with HP Cars ,many McLarens and they have nothing to say at all.....
    Something tells me that the 650S isn't much faster than a 12C, probably this is why we did not see it go head to head with the Huracan so far. As you all know i'm a former 12c owner and this is what i say from beginning, the Huracan is much faster than the 12c. More refined too.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Something tells me that the 650S isn't much faster than a 12C, probably this is why we did not see it go head to head with the Huracan so far. As you all know i'm a former 12c owner and this is what i say from beginning, the Huracan is much faster than the 12c. More refined too.
    Not totaly agree with you, i owned a 12c (the really first series in eu, with engine update at 620hp) and it was a very fast car i think the acceleration on the 12c/650s is really similar to the huracan BUT the huracan acceleration is really more noble, because it is naturally aspirated and crazy acdc v10 sound!
    If you add the 4wd system then the huracan is a must, but 12c rest one fantastic car which is very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    Not totaly agree with you, i owned a 12c (the really first series in eu, with engine update at 620hp) and it was a very fast car i think the acceleration on the 12c/650s is really similar to the huracan BUT the huracan acceleration is really more noble, because it is naturally aspirated and crazy acdc v10 sound!
    If you add the 4wd system then the huracan is a must, but 12c rest one fantastic car which is very fast.
    Well, as i said, the Huracan is a more refined car, so i do not see why do you disagree. For me the 12c suspension is much firmer, probably many liked that, the Huracan is more driver oriented, you can use it without problems as daily driver.

You splitting hairs which is faster..They are both crazy fast were one could win one race and the other the next time.Both excellent machines.To me the Huracan is much better looking and way more usable if you wished.

I was torn one which one to buy til I saw them in real life at the track next to each other,Huracan all the way....Also,BIG hit on McLarens on resale,Kit Car Like and diffcult to get service etc...