Thread: Sport and corsa

Sport and corsa

Sport and corsa
    Apart from corsa being permanent manual gear change what are the other differences between these two modes? Manual doesn't say much

Does anyone know if the car will shift automatically in Corsa when using the launch control/or does it launch and the you have to shift it????It seem the car is faster in the quarter mile if shifted manually in corsa at 8400 rpm in stead of letting it hi the rev limiter at 8500 and it shifting it self.This seems correct at the peak hp is at 8250 rpm...

It does kind of suck that Corsa is M only. My McLaren does both M and A in all modes.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    It does kind of suck that Corsa is M only. My McLaren does both M and A in all modes.
    Just go to McLaren Talk....be with your own kind lol
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Does anyone know if the car will shift automatically in Corsa when using the launch control/or does it launch and the you have to shift it????It seem the car is faster in the quarter mile if shifted manually in corsa at 8400 rpm in stead of letting it hi the rev limiter at 8500 and it shifting it self.This seems correct at the peak hp is at 8250 rpm...
    Thats actually a very interesting question, i haven't tested LC so i cannot answer. From what i remember on the Aventador if you use LC in corsa it shifts automatically when it hits the rev limiter. Probably is the same deal on the Huracan.

As for the second part of your question it's true, there is no reason to go all the to 8.5k since the peak HP is at 8.25k.

Back to topic: There are any changes in corsa compared to sport to the gear change times or suspension?

during my test drives (car is fully option loaded), the suspension does felt softer to stiffer when changing modes and exhaust valves..i may think, the biggest difference can be in traction management..who knows? end of the day, it's a damn quick car that looks ridiculously handsome...hahah

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Just go to McLaren Talk....be with your own kind lol
    It's not just McLarens that do this. What a tool. LOL

To answer 15HURACAN1 question, yes it will.

So it will shift gears automatically in Corsa when using LC ??? Will it also shift it self in Corsa not using LC,like just roll at 30 mph or do you have to shift ???
    Thanks Red Mark for the answer...

In Launch Control mode, you don't have to shift. It will do all of that for you for as long as you have your foot planted. "How do I know this officer? Someone told me, on a track."