Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Audi R8 V10 Plus Startup Sound @ Geneva Motor Show by DoctaM3
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Their is no real test numbers out on the new R8 like Road & Track and Car & Driver and others have conducted on the Huracan.HP rating means little,the totality of a car is what matters,meaning engine tune, DCT tuning ,gear ratios etc.and weight are most important...The Audi will run good,but again it will not be quite as fast a Huracan and will never look as good or be a Lamborghini .That is why a Huracan cost more $$$$...
    Thats a very valid point actually, just on acceleration tests the results will probably be similar but on track times i'm very convinced the the differences will be a lot bigger.

No matter about all this, it will still be a great car...

The video

Its ok,but definitely no Lamborghini Huracan... More competition with a 911 Turbo S,which is a excellent machine also(have one)....Lot of choices we have now a days...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Its ok,but definitely no Lamborghini Huracan... More competition with a 911 Turbo S,which is a excellent machine also(have one)....Lot of choices we have now a days...
    Exactly, they will never confirm this but i really think they made this car to compete with the turbo s, and frankly i would take the r8 over the porsche just foir that V10 engine.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I like my Turbo S,but ,even though it hauls axxx,I still really am not happy because it is a 6 cylinder/sound...The Huracan was just a Bump Up for me coming from the 3 Dodge Vipers(V10s)I owned... I believed Lamborghini also helped design them back in the day..

Price is knew here in eu, the v10plus start at 199000€ , so that's mean 4000€ cheaper than the huracan! No comment...

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    Price is knew here in eu, the v10plus start at 199000€ , so that's mean 4000€ cheaper than the huracan! No comment...
    And now you can pick up a new Lambo Huracan for that money in Europe.