Couple of questions

Couple of questions
    Daytime running lights - How can i get these to come on when i unlock the car. All i get is the orange unlocking flash. Sales guy had a look and couldn't work it out. Manual doesn't have any info either

Brightness - The right hand switch where the light controls are. Does this even work? I've tried it in nighttime as manual states lights must be on, i can't get any change in the interior lights at all. Same thing we tried on dealer demo and same thing.

Why isn't the whole interior wrapped in leather, namely behind the seat and other parts of the dash? My 458 had everything in leather on the inside. Some materials look like they've come straight from an audi. They've cut corners to save money it seems to me

1000 mile unlock - Is this actually true? What are gains in torque and BHP. I didn't really notice this morning but will push the car a bit when it gets a bit warmer later in the day. Can't find anything in the manual on this either. Where has this information come from?

Apart from these quibbles its a great car and great place to be too

Why give you a quality fully equipped product, when they know that 'you' will pay extra to get all the stuff they cut corners on?
    Winkelmann must be laughing every night as he drives home.