Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Number of miles on your brand new Huracan?

Number of miles on your brand new Huracan?
    How many miles did you have on your new Huracan?

Does 30 miles on the odometer sound about right? Supposed it came from the factory with that many miles...

Thanks in advance!

42 They assured me(I do not like mile on a new car) they all came with a small amount of miles as they are all test driven at the factory..Car was perfect ,but I did have to wash the Italian mud off from underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    42 They assured me(I do not like mile on a new car) they all came with a small amount of miles as they are all test driven at the factory..Car was perfect ,but I did have to wash the Italian mud off from underneath.
    Pretty high if you ask me but still in "normal" range. All new cars are tested at factories, not lust Lambos and of course it's not a fix number of miles, i would say anything up to 50-60 miles on odo can be considered normal.

Mine had 58
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 Verde, Akrapovic Exhaust
    2005 Audi S4 Cab, Black (Daily)
    2011 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder, Arancio with black Calistos, Orange calipers, Fabspeed Exhaust, BMC Carbon Filters, ECU & TCU Remap, Stealth Hifi upgrade (Gone)

45 on collection

32 on mine
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

42 on mine
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

32 coming off the truck and taking the factory wrap off.

Some of the Dudes(Not All GMs)just can not resist riding around in someone elses expensive sports car for free.I have not bought cars for this exact reason.Must be careful with this as they(some) will run the piss out of the car and do not care.Not to say some owners do not do the same thing,but they paid for the car...

I checked on the Lambo miles thing before I bought Huracan and took a hour to inspect the car before they got the check...All was perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Some of the Dudes(Not All GMs)just can not resist riding around in someone elses expensive sports car for free.I have not bought cars for this exact reason.Must be careful with this as they(some) will run the piss out of the car and do not care.Not to say some owners do not do the same thing,but they paid for the car...
    Dude, your paranoia is ruining your life