Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ...and my biggest gripe about the Huracan is....
    I've seen a couple of little software gremlins recently:

1. Headlights will occasionally go from low to high beam and cannot be dimmed by pushing the steering wheel push button. Have to select "Auto" and then "On" via the light control switch cluster to the lower left of the steering wheel to get them to dim. Then they go back to working normally.

2. Transmission will occasionally jump into "Auto" when driving in "Manual" in "Sport" mode (I did not touch the shifter paddles when this happened). Have to reselect "M" to get back in manual mode.

Quote Originally Posted by doltmo View Post
    I've seen a couple of little software gremlins recently:

1. Headlights will occasionally go from low to high beam and cannot be dimmed by pushing the steering wheel push button. Have to select "Auto" and then "On" via the light control switch cluster to the lower left of the steering wheel to get them to dim. Then they go back to working normally.

2. Transmission will occasionally jump into "Auto" when driving in "Manual" in "Sport" mode (I did not touch the shifter paddles when this happened). Have to reselect "M" to get back in manual mode.
    Never experienced these software errors but ibthink they worth be mentioned on the first service.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Not a issue with me either....

I wouldn't intentionally drive it in the rain personally, but self applying brakes-wtf? And to think how folks were critical of dynamic steering in early tests: that was nothing compared to this. I figured recalls and first production year issues would surface, not uncommon with any new model. Great to see doltmo here! Had a reputation on lambo talk for having most miles on odometer! I'm still being patient and waiting for the spyder. Appreciate these opinions, observations.
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80

Drove mine in the rain for the first time this weekend and I can tell you this automated brake application thing is extremely noticeable and terrible. I'm going to talk to Lamborghini Dallas tomorrow to find out if there's anything that can be done. I don't plan on being out in the rain much, but this feature is ridiculous, if its going to be there it shouldn't be noticeable.