Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ...and my biggest gripe about the Huracan is....
    Quote Originally Posted by doltmo View Post
    Yes, this was the first time I had the car out in the wet, or more accurately, it was the first time I used the wipers.

I experimented with it today in the dry. Seems like it takes a couple of wiper on-off cycles to trigger it and there's about a 45 second to 1 minute delay before the brake activation starts. Once it starts it's about 30 seconds between brake activations and it continues on for at least 2 to 3 cycles after the wipers are last used. You don't need to have the wipers on 100% - just a single wipe cycle every couple of minutes will trigger it.

I hope it's something that's adjustable and my car may be set up on the more aggressive end of the range. If not, the service shops are going to be getting a lot of complaints. Assuming of course that people drive these cars in the rain.
    Since this is he first anyone had complained, I'm guessing it's an isolated instance, and set up incorrectly. My McLaren has the feature, but then it never sees the wet.

Well,again, I have never heard of such a thing.I don,t like that,but all these new cars have this safety stuff and that is good ,I guess.My Huracan is a toy and as best I can, it will not be out in the rain,but if so, I am glad I know about this as it would have freaked me out also.The other solution is just Rain X the windows and haul axx and blow the water off....
    Thanks for the info...

Has any one gotten the updated instrument cluster update ??? The other day they were doing a new Huracan and the Service Manager said I should get nine done.I will,but all works fine so I really do not know if it is necessary..

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Since this is he first anyone had complained, I'm guessing it's an isolated instance, and set up incorrectly. My McLaren has the feature, but then it never sees the wet.
    I have the agree, if the car applies too much stopping power (on all Huracans not just on this particular case) it could be easily resolved with an ECU revision.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Has any one gotten the updated instrument cluster update ???
    What's in the update - bug fixes or new features?

Has any one gotten the updated instrument cluster update ??? The other day they were doing a new Huracan and the Service Manager said I should get nine done.I will,but all works fine so I really do not know if it is necessary..
    Why didn't you ask what the update does/fixes?!

First day I got my H was in the rain. I used the wipers and everything and did not notice this and basically everyday I'm in florida it rain and I never noticed it.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I did,they really did not know... I called them back and he thinks the back up camera was clearer,but really not sure.He did say I should get it done and I will..He did say it has nothing to do with engine performance/trans etc. ,just Instruments and Electronics. I am sure it is just a update,which is cool.It takes about 4 hours and again I will have it done at first oil change or if something does not work right.So far,all perfect.....

I did,they really did not know... I called them back and he thinks the back up camera was clearer,but really not sure.
    If the back up camera was clearer after the update, it would be VERY OBVIOUS. So I'm guessing it doesn't.

My check engine light came on last week and I called it in. Dealership picked it up today and when I was on the phone with the service advisor, they said there were a few recalls they needed to do. Atleast 2 were software updates, 1 was rear glass, and I remember something about front cover. Will let you'll know more when I get more info.

Hmmm. my thoughts..Don't drive in the rain, haha I just don't trust other drivers around me and rain makes it so much worse and so hard to clean grime off.