6 Speed Lamborghini Huracan

6 Speed Lamborghini Huracan
    I had the chance to drive these days an 6speed A4 while my Allroad was being serviced. I must admit that it's probably been around 5 years since i last drove an manual transmission car. Even if the A4 thst i got had just an 2.0 turbo engine it's been a while since i has so much fun driving a car.

I know that a double clutch transmission is so much faster than a manual but if you had the chance, you would have bought a 6speed Huracan?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Not with that type of car i wouldn't

This is actually a good quuestion, to be diplomatic i think i would have tested both out and take a decision after. When only e-gear was around it would have been easier but the new double clutch tranny is so good that it makes it a very hard choice, it simply suits too good both the comfort and sport functions.

No Way... After a 2 Z06s ,1 ZR1 and 4 Vipers, I am done shifting...Went to 2 911 Turbo Ss and now a Huracan...Launching a manual hp car is very difficult and shifting the same...
    Yes ,it is fun...
    New DCT and technology is the way forward..Many Viper friends are still fighting this(living in the past),but they will not even challenge the Huracan.....

LOL. Not a chance.

Glad to see that all so far have the same opinion as myself, there is no reason to deny that double clutch is the future and the way to go.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

The huracan yes offcourse with dual clutch for sure no way for manual gear boxe on this technologic car!.... But it's good to have a manual gear car in the garage aswell to taste an other pleasure of driving (heel toe technic for exemple) that's why i have an ariel atom and plan to buy a cayman gt4 ;-)

No way. How cay you shift and drink coffee at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    The huracan yes offcourse with dual clutch for sure no way for manual gear boxe on this technologic car!.... But it's good to have a manual gear car in the garage aswell to taste an other pleasure of driving (heel toe technic for exemple) that's why i have an ariel atom and plan to buy a cayman gt4 ;-)
    Agreed, you can always get a 30k 6speed toy just for the old time sake and fun

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    No way. How cay you shift and drink coffee at the same time!
    Strongest point i heard so far haha