Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Motor Trend Review
    Yes it is,I saw one in real life run a 10.50s...That is crazy fast for a street car...The same guy ran a new Turbo S from a roll and the man with the Turbo S said the Huracan just drove away,it was not even a race.The TS had just gotten back from Champion Porsche and had Tubi Ex.and a tune..The guy was pissed...
    The next day I bought a Huracan...
    When mine gets more miles,I will doing the playing at the track also...

I'm too far away from the track in PB. I live in Southwest Ranches. Can't wait to see what you run. My Turbo S has crazy first gear acceleration, but after that just doesn't feel so quick. That explains the slower than expected trap speed. It's still a high 10's car, but a lot of that is because of the 0-60.
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    They usually release the vids later, i'm sure it will be posted in the next few days.
    Ok thanks i like the driving style of Andy :-)

Best I got out of my Turbo Ss is 10.80s @ 126 at PB.They are crazy fast from the dig,but they do not pull at the upper end ..The Mclarens and Huracans are doing at least 133 at the end of the quarter and pulling away.Palm Beach Drag strip is not the best,if you are not the first one out on the track it turns to crap real quick and the left lane hooks way better the the right which results in at least 4 10s of a second...

My car has only 200 miles on it and it will need at least 1000 and a oil change before I launch it and stay in thru the quarter...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post

My car has only 200 miles on it and it will need at least 1000 and a oil change before I launch it and stay in thru the quarter...
    Also, lets hope that at 1000 miles the ECU fully unlocks
    These days the guys over at evoms are playing with one, they will post here on the forum shortly and will do an in-depth review of the Huracan ECU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Also, lets hope that at 1000 miles the ECU fully unlocks
    These days the guys over at evoms are playing with one, they will post here on the forum shortly and will do an in-depth review of the Huracan ECU.
    Can't wait for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Can't wait for that...
    As soon as Todd has some well documented results he will post here, stay tuned!

So, after reading the MT review, they claim that the standard Pirelli P Zero tires aren't so great in terms of providing maximum performance. Without moving to a track tire that could potentially be dangerous in the unlikely event I get stuck in the rain (I won't take the Huracan in the rain if it's avoidable). What's a better option than the Pirelli?
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    So, after reading the MT review, they claim that the standard Pirelli P Zero tires aren't so great in terms of providing maximum performance. Without moving to a track tire that could potentially be dangerous in the unlikely event I get stuck in the rain (I won't take the Huracan in the rain if it's avoidable). What's a better option than the Pirelli?
    If you are using you H just for the street i think the stock tires are more than enough. I know some owners switched to Michelin or Toyo R888 here in Europe.

Stock tires are great for street use and ok on the track.If trying to extract all the time out of it,like Hurricane says MPSC2 or for drag racing Toyo R888 are best...Big drop in quarter mile time with Toyo R888.... No rain or water though......Park it....