Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Dragon has arrived!

The Dragon has arrived!
    The long wait is over and I finally took possession of my new Huracán this weekend. It's hard to put into words, but this car has exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. The weather was incredible and PCH was calling. The LP 610-4 truly redefines supercar... I don't think I will ever get used to the "crackle pop" and head turns!!! And the good people over at Lamborghini Newport Beach took such great care of me. They made this an incredible buying experience and made sure that every detail was taken care of. Even hooked me up with a ton of swag! All-around I am completely blown away and I've only had the car for two days

@ssmaugg00
    The Dragon has arrived!-1-jpg
    The Dragon has arrived!-2-jpg
    The Dragon has arrived!-3-jpg
    The Dragon has arrived!-4-jpg
    The Dragon has arrived!-swag-jpg

Big congrats! It looks stunning! What exhaust do you have on it?

Congratulations! You choosed the perfect color for calipers considering the ext color. The wheels are factory painted?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by SMAUG View Post
    The long wait is over and I finally took possession of my new Huracán this weekend. It's hard to put into words, but this car has exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. The weather was incredible and PCH was calling. The LP 610-4 truly redefines supercar... I don't think I will ever get used to the "crackle pop" and head turns!!! And the good people over at Lamborghini Newport Beach took such great care of me. They made this an incredible buying experience and made sure that every detail was taken care of. Even hooked me up with a ton of swag! All-around I am completely blown away and I've only had the car for two days

@ssmaugg00
    Enjoy the ride!

Amazing, congrats!

More photos please and make sure to send us details of the interior

Take care
    http://www.futurephotography.ch/en

Quote Originally Posted by SMAUG View Post

@ssmaugg00

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post

@ssmaugg00
    Enjoy the ride!
    Very Nice!

That is one Bad A... Huracan....I am jealous,no wait have one just like it/all most....I feel the same as you about the car...Good Luck with your new toy....

Post some interior pictures....

Awesome, perfect combination of exterior color and caliper color!
    Hendrik @ BaanVelgen

Your source for High Performance parts

http://www.baanvelgen.com/skin/front...mages/logo.png

Congrats! Beautiful color coordination.