Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car and Driver Huracan a ringer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Face it ..... The new R8 is the same exact platform with a different body bolted to it. There is no difference between the two cars.
    It's a bit odd that the Audi R8 V10 has a ton of items as standard equipment, whereas the Huracan charges you extra for the exact same set up.
    The R8 gives you (@ no up charge): Navigation, Alcantara Headliner, Power Heated Seats, Back Up Cam with sensors, Cruise Control, Cupholder, etc.
    Face it #1, you're an Audi troll. Like it's been said time and time again. Face it #2, no one cross shops Audi and Lamborghini (those that do are on a budget, or have to rationalize EVERYTHING in life). People still buy Lexus, even though it's a Toyota.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Face it #1, you're an Audi troll. Like it's been said time and time again. Face it #2, no one cross shops Audi and Lamborghini (those that do are on a budget, or have to rationalize EVERYTHING in life). People still buy Lexus, even though it's a Toyota.
    Let's face it, we are being ripped off to satisfy our materialistic ways as we can't even drive the car to its full potential. However, only peasants drive R8. Lamborghini take my wallet and have your way with me.

But jokes aside the Huracan is the aggressive path while the R8 is the gentle old man path. The 30k difference is worth the aggression, especially if you'd be modding the R8 to try and be sexy like the Huracan.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Audi troll? I have not yet owned an Audi.
    Face it #3, You obviously enjoy the 'I bend over without Vaseline® option' most willingly when you purchase cars. There are always those who will fall for the parochial hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Audi troll? I have not yet owned an Audi.
    Face it #3, You obviously enjoy the 'I bend over without Vaseline® option' most willingly when you purchase cars. There are always those who will fall for the parochial hype.
    Truuuu

This is like arguing laptimes around the track when in fact 95% of owners barely take their car to cars and coffee and put 2-4k miles a year. Drive whatever makes everyone excited. Yes the Lambo is a rip off and a slap in the face yes but its ok. The reality very few of us track these cars or ever get near that 200mph mark. Go with whatever you like because at the one of the day we're ripping ourselves off by buying a machine we can't use fully.

Heck last summer I went on a cruise with 12 exotics and they all chewed me out for driving too fast (80 in a 60) and these are the guys posting photos of their cars every weekend and one chump even tuned his car out to 800hp and felt the need to to put an 800hp vinyl on the side of his car. Open those cars up or GTFO. Either way the R8 is a better value when comparing apples to apples and if someone is too busy to acknowledge that, then they are taking it up the rear from Lamborghini's marketing team with no lube....especially the chaps who don't daily their cars or drive them with aggression. I've seen Prius drivers who are more aggressive then exotic boys.

I bought a Huracan. I was ripped off. Do I regret it? Hell no.

/endrant

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Heck last summer I went on a cruise with 12 exotics and they all chewed me out for driving too fast (80 in a 60) and these are the guys posting photos of their cars every weekend and one chump even tuned his car out to 800hp and felt the need to to put an 800hp vinyl on the side of his car. Open those cars up or GTFO. Either way the R8 is a better value when comparing apples to apples and if someone is too busy to acknowledge that, then they are taking it up the rear from Lamborghini's marketing team with no lube....especially the chaps who don't daily their cars or drive them with aggression. I've seen Prius drivers who are more aggressive then exotic boys.

I bought a Huracan. I was ripped off. Do I regret it? Hell no.

/endrant
    LOL ..... I rightfully deserve a citation each time I've ever taken any high performance car out on the roads.
    But, don't tell on me!

Geez...talking about a thread getting hijacked...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Geez...talking about a thread getting hijacked...lol.
    Back on topic, check my thread: Motor Trend Review

\