Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huracan Exhaust

Huracan Exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I know from Gallardo aftermarket exhaust systems that you have a valve system and a remote, with the switch of a button you can turn from civilized to wild. The Huracan race exhaust has a valve system or its simply straight pipes?
    It is valves but controlled through the switch on the wheel. Valves open when in sport mode and stay open
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

This is the most accurate sound comparison between stock, sport, and race (Super Trofeo)

Lamborghini Gallardo Exhaust Comparison. Stock VS Sport Exhaust VS Super Trofeo - YouTube

I know it is based off the Gallardo platform, but they're pretty much the same sound-wise. The best sounding is the FACTORY INSTALLED sport exhaust. Stock is too quiet and mechanical sounding. Race exhaust is LOUD, but NO tone or exotic sex sounds. Sport is louder than stock and overpowers the mechanical sounds. The tone is deeper, more exotic, and and is amplified in the car.

HOWEVER, the best will be a real titanium setup from like Akrapovic. For now, go order Sport. Sadly it won't be factory installed, but should run you 2.6k instead of 12k. Then get a titanium setup for that F1 sound.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    This is the most accurate sound comparison between stock, sport, and race (Super Trofeo)

Lamborghini Gallardo Exhaust Comparison. Stock VS Sport Exhaust VS Super Trofeo - YouTube

I know it is based off the Gallardo platform, but they're pretty much the same sound-wise. The best sounding is the FACTORY INSTALLED sport exhaust. Stock is too quiet and mechanical sounding. Race exhaust is LOUD, but NO tone or exotic sex sounds. Sport is louder than stock and overpowers the mechanical sounds. The tone is deeper, more exotic, and and is amplified in the car.

HOWEVER, the best will be a real titanium setup from like Akrapovic. For now, go order Sport. Sadly it won't be factory installed, but should run you 2.6k instead of 12k. Then get a titanium setup for that F1 sound.

Cheers!
    The funny part is that a full titanium setup will be cheaper than the oem race exhaust, probably it will be around 8k.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    It is valves but controlled through the switch on the wheel. Valves open when in sport mode and stay open
    I see, so in strada the valves are closed and in the other two mods they are open. Compared to an aftermarket exhaust the valves are controlled by the oem mode selector instead of an remote. Now my question is why do you complain so much about the loud cold start up sound in strada since the valves are closed in that mode? btw. I have the standard exhaust, just the sport exhaust was available when i got mine car but i got it already spec'd.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Race all the way for me. It's all or nothing and at least you keep the warranty intact

def race for me to! they said at Geneva yesterday the factory fit sport exhaust still isn't ready yet......go race you can still drive it it in strada quietly. you wont be disappointed ,I promise ......found out also verde calipers available around sept !

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    def race for me to! they said at Geneva yesterday the factory fit sport exhaust still isn't ready yet......go race you can still drive it it in strada quietly. you wont be disappointed ,I promise ......found out also verde calipers available around sept !
    Mine has the factory sport exhaust and mine is supposed to be delivered June 25th.

I did not spec sport exhaust either, I may have to add it on after the delivery. It sounds SICK! anyone has experience with Armytrix?

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    at least you keep the warranty intact
    Thats probably the main reason for which they afford to charge over 10k for a steel exhaust. As for the sport exhaust i thought all were factory installed!?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Thats probably the main reason for which they afford to charge over 10k for a steel exhaust. As for the sport exhaust i thought all were factory installed!?
    Yeh they are taking the piss with the price of the exhaust but they know that people will pay it. I wonder if they have ever sold a car with 0 options selected!