My mini review after 6 days of ownership

My mini review after 6 days of ownership
    Build quality - they have done a top notch job. Everything is fitted perfectly. I went over the car with a fine tooth comb and couldn't even find one quality control issue. My old 458 had number of issues like bits of carpet sticking out under the dash and body panels not even aligned properly. The interior is a work of art.

Infotainment - this is where the Huracan is leaps and bounds ahead of the 458. The sat nav works brilliantly, the standard sound system is great, the bluetooth is actually usable. Everything is so easy to use and works quickly.

Race exhaust - This is a must on this car imo. The standard exhaust is just too tame. The sound is crazy in sport and corsa, strada is still quite loud but its manageable to use. The bangs on the overun are like claps on thunder, superb sound

Power - its bloody quick. The 4WD gives a lot of confidence around the corners. Defo feels faster than the 458 it replaces.

Suspension - i thought it would be quite stiff but its fine in all modes.

Gear box - smooth as silk in strada and brutal in corsa. I've sometimes missed the gearchange in corsa mode and its savage the kick back you get. The downshifts with the race exhaust are heaven

Lift system - i didn't spec this and have been over speed bumps and the car is fine. If you live in a hilly area then it may be useful but where i am the lift is not required imo.

One issue i have is the daytime running lights should come on when unlocking the car. That would finish it off nicely

The overall experience has been brilliant and its easily the best car i've ever had

Gear box - smooth as silk in strada and brutal in corsa. I've sometimes missed the gearchange in corsa mode and its savage the kick back you get. The downshifts with the race exhaust are heaven

Love it!!!

Sounds great so far! You also had the chance to drive the car with it's stock exhaust before the dealer installed the race exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Sounds great so far! You also had the chance to drive the car with it's stock exhaust before the dealer installed the race exhaust?
    Yes and i found it very quiet compared to the 458

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

One issue i have is the daytime running lights should come on when unlocking the car.
    I had the same issue, but it's a setting actually, my dealer solved it in minutes. Good luck!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I had the same issue, but it's a setting actually, my dealer solved it in minutes. Good luck!
    How do I do it?

good news gremlin, off to Geneva tomorrow to see the sv.......then to sebring for the 12 hour race ........and my car should be waiting at the dealership on my return........get it first week in april if it lands when they say!!, pleased for you mate

Yes and i found it very quiet compared to the 458
    Good to know, probably you appreciate it more after you experienced the stock exhaust too. As for the lift system it seems the ground clearance is not really that bad as many complained.

How do I do it?
    My dealer did it, i have no idea how, i just have been told that it was a setting... Ask your dealer!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan