Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's

Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's
    Wanted to introduce myself. I've had a LP550-2 and recently sold my LP570 Super Trofeo Stradale when my Huracan arrived. I loved the STS and struggled to part with it, but those of us who own or have driven Huracan's know...it is absolutely unbelievable how much better it is in every way over the G's. I look forward to contributing, sorry I have limited pictures, winter here and I've only driven the car twice for a short time. I'm about to send it off before Spring to get an exhaust.Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpgIntroduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg

I loved the wheels so much on ADV1's Huracan that I kept comparing everything to them and finally had to order them. The floating spoke is very unique.
    Attached Images Attached Images Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg 

Those look absolutely amazing! If you sent mind, could you post some more pics? Thank you again for your business and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to HuracanTalk! This set was also installed on Jordan's Huracan?

Wow this one looks good! Next step lowering this beauty?

I'll absolutely post more pics when I get the car out once the weather improves.

Yes, one of the sets Jordan put on his Huracan is this same set. I liked them so much as I was shopping around and I could not find anything I liked more. I'd had black wheels on my previous two Lamborghini's and just feel the black wheels look is so over done now. Everyone is putting black wheels on cars now. I wanted something with the gold look and after seeing the floating spokes, the detail, and the gold lip on these I was sold. Wheels Boutique made it happen for a great deal too, I'd highly recommend ordering wheels through them.

I've thought about lowering and understand Novitec just released lowering springs. I want the car to be drivable more than I want it to look perfect for photos. Those that have lowered I know are cutting the factor springs which I have no interest in doing. I'm strongly considering, but have not decided definitely either way yet.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    I'll absolutely post more pics when I get the car out once the weather improves.

Yes, one of the sets Jordan put on his Huracan is this same set. I liked them so much as I was shopping around and I could not find anything I liked more. I'd had black wheels on my previous two Lamborghini's and just feel the black wheels look is so over done now. Everyone is putting black wheels on cars now. I wanted something with the gold look and after seeing the floating spokes, the detail, and the gold lip on these I was sold. Wheels Boutique made it happen for a great deal too, I'd highly recommend ordering wheels through them.

I've thought about lowering and understand Novitec just released lowering springs. I want the car to be drivable more than I want it to look perfect for photos. Those that have lowered I know are cutting the factor springs which I have no interest in doing. I'm strongly considering, but have not decided definitely either way yet.
    It's correct about the factory springs, even more that would void your warranty, i do not think you want that just for the looks. The only way to go should definately be a lowering kit, i heard the first units should ship in the next couple of weeks and they will be available at vendors like WB or BaanVelgen.

Also good call on the wheels, i really do believe on a red Lambo gold or bronze wheels look a lot better. Even on white cars blk is no longer the king, on a white car i would opt for titanium over a blk finish.

Great choice, they look great! They are the same size(front and back)?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Great choice, they look great! They are the same size(front and back)?
    20's up front with 21's in the rear

New photos with Fabspeed Exhaust installed
    Attached Images Attached Images Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg Introduction - My Huracan on ADV1's-image-jpg