Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Huracan Cup Holder Has Arrived
    Those seats look cool but I've learned my lesson from the CF Sports Bucket seats I had in a past Porsche, I need adjustable seats for a road car

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles.B View Post
    Did anyone notice these new seats in the new motor trend video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL6pJEwjGWw
    Those are the carbon fiber bucket seats, there were test drive cars that have them from day one but only from now on they will be available to order. As Dave said they are not very comfortable especially if you drive your car daily but brilliant on the track.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

$140.00 is the best deal on the car! I'm just upset that there wasent more options when I ordered my car Aug of last year, especially the sport exhaust!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Put that drink between your legs,it will stay secure their.The Huracan will launch a drink out of that cup holder for sure....I am trying to find out about getting cruise control added to my Huracan,the dealer does not seem to know anything.....

That I want.....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Put that drink between your legs,it will stay secure their.The Huracan will launch a drink out of that cup holder for sure....I am trying to find out about getting cruise control added to my Huracan,the dealer does not seem to know anything.....

That I want.....
    I went to another dealership to get my aftermarket parts put on... My dealer simply takes your check and says have a nice day. They don't do any custom stuff.....
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    ....I am trying to find out about getting cruise control added to my Huracan,the dealer does not seem to know anything.....

That I want.....
    It must be coming eventually (2016 was the rumor from factory personnel) .... why else would they provide a provision for the cruise-controls on the steering wheel?

I just saw this photo of the Huracan with the Cruise Control switch on the column (in lieu of the blank unit).
    Did anyone hear from their dealer about this yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images Huracan Cup Holder Has Arrived-automotive_image-3833628-jpg