1000HP Lamborghini Huracan Mansory Torofeo

1000HP Lamborghini Huracan Mansory Torofeo

from the article:
    The most important upgrade is the engine, as the standard 5.2-liter V10 unit has received new pistons, connecting rods, bearings, camshafts, a water-cooled intercooler, an entire fuel system, as well as two bearing-mounted turbochargers.

The Torofeo also has a completely newly aligned exhaust system from the engine to the stainless steel tailpipes in the rear apron. All these changes result in a peak power of up to 1,000 hp, compared to 610 hp in the standard car, while maximum torque is electronically limited to 1,000Nm (737lb-ft).

8 pictures and full article

I doubt that this car has been built yet, well maybe the exterior parts but i highly doubt the engine is done. For a TT conversion on the HUracan they should have mentioned something about the transmission, the stock one cannot handle 1k HP without any modifications...

It was exposed at Geneva but i really wanted to see if they did the TT conversion too...

Grossly overdone. This a recipe how to turn beautiful design to crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Grossly overdone. This a recipe how to turn beautiful design to crap.
    I have to agree with you here, some small improvements can be done to the H but this is way too exagerated...