Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a Huracan

Looking for a Huracan
    After a 2005 Gallardo followed by a '09 LP560, I made the move to a '14 Italia. It was a nice change, but I guess I am a Lambo guy at heart and after driving the Huracan last week I am ready to trade the Italia. Been watching the used car sites (DPR, eBay, Cars.com) and seeing little to no movement. Same cars still there after 4 weeks. Then after seeing a thread mentioning discounts now being offered on new cars, it's time to find one. If anyone knows of a car that's available, I would greatly appreciate a tip. Thanks in advance.

JK

Why not brand new order?

Don't feel like waiting 5-6 months. However, if the '16 ordering guide fixes ridiculous omissions like HomeLink and having a true keyless entry system, it might be worth it.

Are you looking for a brand new Huracan or a slighlty used one would also work? You can get some really good deals on option number 2.

personally when I spend over 200k on a car I want the spec I want, to much money for a compromise imo.......would always go new, I always feel its the wait that's just as important as getting the car ,it builds a Christmas kid feeling.........its coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Don't feel like waiting 5-6 months. However, if the '16 ordering guide fixes ridiculous omissions like HomeLink and having a true keyless entry system, it might be worth it.
    Those won't be.

I'll sell you mine.. 250 miles.. If I can get 300k it's yours... Metallic white with red leather... optional wheels.. only option I didn't get was the dynamic steer
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I'll sell you mine.. 250 miles.. If I can get 300k it's yours... Metallic white with red leather... optional wheels.. only option I didn't get was the dynamic steer
    Dreamin' blue already?

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Trying to charge the tax money? Naughty boy

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Trying to charge the tax money? Naughty boy
    Gotta do what you gotta do.....

Also it already has the race exhaust on it, plus custom matte black exhaust tips and hard wired battery tender
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette