Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R8 plus pricing

R8 plus pricing

R8 plus pricing
    Sales of the new Audi R8 start in summer 2015. Prices are 165,000 euros for the R8 V10 and 187,400 euros for the top-of-the-range version R8 V10 plus.

https://www.audi-mediaservices.com/p...sents_the.htmlR8 plus pricing-audi-r8-sperrfrist-2-3-2015-fotoshowbigimage-a78a0f14-845814-jpg

Check it outR8 plus pricing-audi-r8-sperrfrist-2-3-2015-fotoshowbigimage-a3bed8b2-845813-jpgR8 plus pricing-audi-r8-sperrfrist-2-3-2015-fotoshowbigimage-fca6171a-845822-jpgR8 plus pricing-audi-r8-sperrfrist-2-3-2015-fotoshowbigimage-481dee67-845820-jpg

It looks better from behind

Still looks like a TT to me. I see the latest design idea that Audi has on their models but this make it look even more like the TT...

As for price, right now, you can buy a brand new Huracan for mid 190k, for a 5k difference compared to the R8 plus model it's really a no brainer for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Still looks like a TT to me. I see the latest design idea that Audi has on their models but this make it look even more like the TT...

As for price, right now, you can buy a brand new Huracan for mid 190k, for a 5k difference compared to the R8 plus model it's really a no brainer for me...
    I think adding options, dealer charges ,tax and freight , the price difference would be around than 30000 USD. Lambo is the way to burn these cash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post

With 187k euros it'll be starting at 200k USD (R8 V10+ was 172k euros and 184k USD). Sadly we don't get Huracans for that cheap. The cheapest outgoing ok configuration is still 260k. That extra 60k is a very hard sell, personally the R8 interior is better as its refined and no dummy or blank switches. However the little paddles suck. I really hope there is something more to our 60k+ losses. Styling is questionable but everyone cried over the Huracan too so we have to wait for proper colors to appear. I'm not sure if the name alone is worth 60k anymore.

Before anyone saids some nonsense about paying for the brand and the lifestyle is better blah blah. Please only spew that bs if you've committed to the lifestyle. When someone shows me their Lambo with their Lambo phone ($7,000 S5) and their Lambo watch, we can talk. Most people wouldn't pay $6500 more for a Lamborghini phone even though it is exclusive and a lifestyle right? People pay for features and as of now I don't see any extra.

If the R8 has no lifting feature, then Huracan it is. Otherwise the Huracan is a money pisser

Also, I'm still keeping my second huracan because its more of a sentimental achievement for me more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    With 187k euros it'll be starting at 200k USD (R8 V10+ was 172k euros and 184k USD). Sadly we don't get Huracans for that cheap. The cheapest outgoing ok configuration is still 260k. That extra 60k is a very hard sell, personally the R8 interior is better as its refined and no dummy or blank switches. However the little paddles suck. I really hope there is something more to our 60k+ losses. Styling is questionable but everyone cried over the Huracan too so we have to wait for proper colors to appear. I'm not sure if the name alone is worth 60k anymore.

Before anyone saids some nonsense about paying for the brand and the lifestyle is better blah blah. Please only spew that bs if you've committed to the lifestyle. When someone shows me their Lambo with their Lambo phone ($7,000 S5) and their Lambo watch, we can talk. Most people wouldn't pay $6500 more for a Lamborghini phone even though it is exclusive and a lifestyle right? People pay for features and as of now I don't see any extra.

If the R8 has no lifting feature, then Huracan it is. Otherwise the Huracan is a money pisser
    I don't know about the pricing in the USA, 187000 EURO is almost 262,200 CAD, and that s exact starting price I paid for my Huracan before all the options and charges and tax.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I don't know about the pricing in the USA, 187000 EURO is almost 262,200 CAD, and that s exact starting price I paid for my Huracan before all the options and charges and tax.
    Talked with my Audi dealer and the order guide is under NDA, but I configured it same spec as my Huracan and it was roughly 38k cheaper. The biggest seller is the color choices, interior choices, paddles, and exhaust cracks on the Huracan. Still a pretty penny, but the Lamborghini is more raw and exciting.

It it nice,but the Huracan is at a whole different level with looks and is way more exclusive.The extra money for a Lamborghini (if you have it) well spent.I also may buy another Huracan for the hell of it...

Got to let go of the 991 Turbo S.... Also,great machine,but ,nothing to a Huracan....

280 (US) for my Huracan and it has all the good stuff.... MSRP is exactly what I paid...

Those pics of a new R8 are sooo bland and boring. And Hurricane (admin) is right, it's slightly upgraded TT, that's all. C'mon Audi, you can do better than that...

People who would even slightly consider R8 over Huracan need ophthalmologist's emergency visit.