Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R8 plus pricing

R8 plus pricing
    Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Mine is 2014. The H is an expensive ride by all means. Being ripped off is really a subjective matter. Lambo is in a league with Ferrari, McLaren?. Do they charge for Navigations?.......
    xudaniel1949,
    If McLaren gave folks free Navigation in the less expensive (upcoming) Sport Series cars, I bet 650S owners would feel slightly miffed, no ??

Seriously ?? Guys just go in your garage look at your Huracan and than think if you will chose an R8... Never there is no comparison who cares if it has the same hp guys we own a Lamborghini not an Audi

I would have definitely still bought a LAMBORGHINI Huracan over the Audi even if it was 100,000.00 over a the R8 Plus.There is no comparison is the looks and exclusive department between the two.If one has to pinch pennies,you are not at the level were you can afford these types of toys.Go buy a Dodge Charger and be Happy with the Charger...

Ride down any road in a Huracan and you will see what I mean in a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    xudaniel1949,
    If McLaren gave folks free Navigation in the less expensive (upcoming) Sport Series cars, I bet 650S owners would feel slightly miffed, no ??
    sure, we should know that the "free Navi" is adjusted in MSRP, Lambo could raise the MSRP for a couple Thou and offer Navi as standard option, would we be any happier? Some Lamo owners don't fancy Navi, just want to strip the car to bear bone for tracking.

Funny ,I thought about adding a Aventador,so I went and looked at a new on yesterday,as soon as I sat in it,it felt very dated compared to the Huracan.Huracan interiour is way nicer and the car is to big.Turbo Ss are a excellent ,super fast daily drivers and are not Hi Profile like the Lambos...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Funny ,I thought about adding a Aventador,so I went and looked at a new on yesterday,as soon as I sat in it,it felt very dated compared to the Huracan.Huracan interiour is way nicer and the car is to big.
    Agreed. As looks and sound the Avendator wins, but on all every aspects the Huracan is a superior car, handle, performance, interior, etc.

no one will ever say wow there's a r8!! nice car, but to conservative, when are audi going to let there hair down?? when they bought out the ltd edition gt model I expected it to be raw and on par with a gt3rs but no. I agree with all the above comments, the huracan even if more expensive wins every day imo......I was in bond st in London yesterday and a orange huracan was parked up with black rims.......people were taking pics as though a Victoria secrets model had turned up!! no r8 would still that show.......add race exhaust and its a no brainer!! for sheer impact!!

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    I would have definitely still bought a LAMBORGHINI Huracan over the Audi even if it was 100,000.00 over a the R8 Plus.There is no comparison is the looks and exclusive department between the two.If one has to pinch pennies,you are not at the level were you can afford these types of toys.Go buy a Dodge Charger and be Happy with the Charger...

Ride down any road in a Huracan and you will see what I mean in a minute...
    Owners like you will keep the Huracan prices solid and stiff, which benefits all of us! I would too! I came from a R8 background, The Lambo is going to turn heads like no other!!

it all depends on what buyers see as a quality brand, you can buy driver shoes from rockport for say £100 or drivers from Gucci for £300....job done in my opion!.......lambo all the way.

as frank Sinatra said '' you buy something else when you want to be somebody'' you buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody!! that pretty sums it up !!!......sorry for the pun, but I think this is true!