Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clear side markers

Clear side markers
    My daily is a 991 Turbo S. As many of you know, it's very common for Porsche owners to replace the orange U.S.-spec side markers with the European clear markers. Has anyone done this on their Huracan? If so, where did you get them and how simple was the install? TIA

I plan on doing this. I did it to all my lambo. I hate the US version. Likely will smoke my Euro clears for a sleeker look.

I also want these...Love the look
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Had the clear sides added just prior to delivery yesterday.

Clear side markers-img_2973-jpg

Where'd you find the clear side markers? Look much better...Thanks

Thanks! I just bought the Huracan yesterday. Having had a few Porsches, it's common to do the clear markers. I noticed the European Huracans have the clear markers so I asked my dealer - Lamborghini Palm Beach. Sure enough, they had them in stock so they were installed a few hours before I picked up the car.

Definately looks better, for me it's a very familiar sight now. Enjoy your Huracan! Any other mods in plan?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Who did you deal with over at Palm Beach. I bought mine from Kerbecks up north but I had Palm Beach do my mods. I went through Wayne. Great service over there.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Who did you deal with over at Palm Beach. I bought mine from Kerbecks up north but I had Palm Beach do my mods. I went through Wayne. Great service over there.
    My first Gallardo came from Kerbeck. 2005 Rosso Vik 6 speed manual. Loved the "clink" of the gated shifter back in the day. At PB, I worked with Ken Milordis. Everything went well. I have worked with Jon Bialzack in service for years. Excellent treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Definately looks better, for me it's a very familiar sight now. Enjoy your Huracan! Any other mods in plan?

I typically don't mod so probably not. I used to but usually something always seemed to cause an issue here or here. I have learned to leave things alone. I do love CF so might do the that when it's available.