Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Right, hence the self lubricating (and somewhat healing) properties. I would NEVER recommend using tape to mount them regardless.
    May I ask why? I don't anticipate that I'll be scuffing this car. This product would basically be insurance for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    May I ask why? I don't anticipate that I'll be scuffing this car. This product would basically be insurance for me.
    Skidplates take a lot of abuse. By nature, they're being compressed between the road and car pulling away from each other. Air can also pass through causing them to come loose. As the manufacturer I always err on the side of caution and recommend mounting hardware. Id hate to see one come off. This is a heavily contested topic. Hopefully I've given you enough information to make an informed decision. Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAutomotiveGroup View Post
    Skidplates take a lot of abuse. By nature, they're being compressed between the road and car pulling away from each other. Air can also pass through causing them to come loose. As the manufacturer I always err on the side of caution and recommend mounting hardware. Id hate to see one come off. This is a heavily contested topic. Hopefully I've given you enough information to make an informed decision. Feel free to call if you have any questions.
    Thank you sir.