Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Daily Drivability of the new H

Daily Drivability of the new H
    Hi,
    I am ordering new Huracan, but i was thinking to use as a daily car. So i was wondering if this car is appropriate for daily drivability. Cause when i talk with my local dealer he says "it's the most daily use car ever made from Lamborghini". But please let me know what you guys think.

I have never used my Ferrari's as DD. Personally I have a daily driver to preserve my resale value as I do trade for the latest exotics. Keeping in mind any accident will dramatically lower the value of your Huracan.
    2015 GT3
    2014 CLA45 AMG
    2014 GT-R

It can definately be used as a DD. As irrer88 mentioned above there are also some disadvantages of doing that, high mileage, possible accident, etc but other than that you are good to go. Another important aspect is your location. Where are you located in US? I'm asking because of winter season.

Well it's a 4WD so it can handle the snow but the poor car would be subject to salt and corrosion.

On the other token if you don't care about resale or depreciation you only live once and life is too short so why NOT???

I used my 458 italia everyday for 1 year and did 8000 miles. No faults whatsover.

I will do the same with my huracan when i collect tomorrow. I buy a car to use it rather than being a garage queen. This car is designed to be used everyday so why not? Older lambos maybe not but the new ones are defo more dailys

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I used my 458 italia everyday for 1 year and did 8000 miles. No faults whatsover.

I will do the same with my huracan when i collect tomorrow. I buy a car to use it rather than being a garage queen. This car is designed to be used everyday so why not? Older lambos maybe not but the new ones are defo more dailys
    The Huracan is even more user friendly than the 458. Make sure to post delivery pics tommorow

are you going to Geneva gremlin? were going on sat the 7th of march ,will be in lambo hospitality and stand around 2pm .......be good to see the sv up close and have a beer.......flying out from southend in the morning ,fly back that night, have 7 stand pass's to get through !! busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    are you going to Geneva gremlin? were going on sat the 7th of march ,will be in lambo hospitality and stand around 2pm .......be good to see the sv up close and have a beer.......flying out from southend in the morning ,fly back that night, have 7 stand pass's to get through !! busy day.
    Would love to go to all these events but got a one year old and business to run so its hard. Had chance to see the 488 GTB last week at Ferrari factory but couldn't do it

as I said previous, if you can make Silverstone in may, big lambo turnout, meeting up in convoy to drive to the circuit ! running my business's at the moment is killing me, I don't want the arrival of my new car to be over shadowed by pressure and stress!! chicken and egg.......need business to buy the bloody car!!.......need days like Silverstone to chill and appreciate our labour's......have a great day tomorrow for your collection

Cracks me up people saying they don't drive their cars because of depreciation--insanity. Buy car to drive and enjoy them!

Absolutely 458 or Huracan can be DD.