Dallas Performance stage 3 to RS2

Dallas Performance stage 3 to RS2
    Sent the car back to Dallas Performance after being extremely pleased with the shop and the car. On top of the car being built, I'm now sponsored by ADV1. Also wanted to say Taylor blew me away with his customer service once again. Car had ZERO issues when I took the car back to him. Yet, he let me know yesterday that he had the motor freshened up (new rings, bearings, etc) because he knows I drive the car hard. At no cost to me. Can't beat that We're still trying to have it done for Texas Invitational. Keeping my fingers crossed. Here's some pictures of the some things going on with the car and a picture of the wheels I'm going with.

Motors out

Went with the combo black polished billet intake manifold. I like to keep the look of the engine bay as is so didn't want all polished but do like the small touch of it since it matches the clamps

Underside of intake manifold

This is the roll bar they fabricated for me. They had to custom make this one since I'm so tall and my seat leans further back.

And here's the wheels I'm going with in Matte Bronze ADV005 M.V2 CS

It looks great so far, love the custom roll bar they made for you. Also nice wheels choice, especially that finish works perfectly with your exterior color.

I wonder how much we have to wait until will see TT Huracans

Man I really want one lol. But waiting for a superleggera version to be released

Since TI got canceled for this weekend, I just told Taylor to not rush getting the car done.

:P