488 GTB North America Unviel

Got to see the 488 in the flesh this past Friday. This is what the 458 should have been, I probably wouldn't have canceled my order at the time. Car looks good, tail looks great, but a couple things bug me about it, one being the different sized grill mesh between the upper and lower portions of the side vent; this element came across better in picts but not so much in person. For me the car is redundant with the Huracan purpose wise and as far as looks, does not stir my emotions like the H does. In fact it makes me realize even more what a great job Filippo did when he laid out the Huracan, BRAVO

Ill pass on the 488, I need a GT still, Lambo is dragging...looks like it will be a Cali T N-largo for me until Lambo delivers it's GT

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Got to see the 488 in the flesh this past Friday. This is what the 458 should have been, I probably wouldn't have canceled my order at the time. Car looks good, tail looks great, but a couple things bug me about it, one being the different sized grill mesh between the upper and lower portions of the side vent; this element came across better in picts but not so much in person. For me the car is redundant with the Huracan purpose wise and as far as looks, does not stir my emotions like the H does. In fact it makes me realize even more what a great job Filippo did when he laid out the Huracan, BRAVO

Ill pass on the 488, I need a GT still, Lambo is dragging...looks like it will be a Cali T N-largo for me until Lambo delivers it's GT

Thanks for the pics! My order should be delivered in about 9 months....I got all of the exterior in carbon (front wing, side vent, rocker skirts, rear diffuser , charcoal wheels, white exterior , charcoal / black alcantera interior with carbon everywhere.....i'm excited!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

I'm in the same boat. I need a GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Ferruccio, you made the perfect description for the 488, its how the 458 should have been from the beginning.
    @LP610NJ you will probably end up with an F12, @0-60 freak you have a 488 on order, Ferruccio is getting a cali t, it means that i should start a F community too with the same engagement for its members as HuracanTalk is?488 GTB North America Unviel

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Ferruccio, you made the perfect description for the 488, its how the 458 should have been from the beginning.
    @LP610NJ you will probably end up with an F12, @0-60 freak you have a 488 on order, Ferruccio is getting a cali t, it means that i should start a F community too with the same engagement for its members as HuracanTalk is?488 GTB North America Unviel

You should start FTalk.com

1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    You should start FTalk.com

Hard to compete with Fchat Start Hchat instead!

Hard to compete with Fchat Start Hchat instead!
    I will stick to talk, not chat. I've never been afraid of competition. #BringItOn

I like to actually know who I'm talking to in the forum. Without having masses of people talking about 9 different things in one day.

1954 Corvette