Anyone installed the Meisterschaft Super GT race system?

Anyone installed the Meisterschaft Super GT race system?
    Can't seem to find any good videos of this system; just some lame marketing video with a ton of music. Curious if anyone has gone with this system and their feedback. Debating this vs the Soul race exhaust. I want the loudest non-valved system available but not cheap sounding and not some crazy expensive inconel.
    https://gthaus.com/product/lamborghi...0-4-coupe-v10/

Never heard anyone that got this exhaust system unfortunately. However you can't go wrong with Soul if loud is your target

Thank you for considering us! We set out to build the lightest and the loudest exhaust on the market. That exhaust will not be louder than ours, and ours definitely doesn't sound cheap - rather it makes the car sound more like a factory race car!

-Mike
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Performance Products View Post
    Thank you for considering us! We set out to build the lightest and the loudest exhaust on the market. That exhaust will not be louder than ours, and ours definitely doesn't sound cheap - rather it makes the car sound more like a factory race car!

-Mike
    Yea, I've been quite impressed with the many youtube vids of your system. One question that I still don't have a clear answer on specific to your system: Why doesn't it have an X pipe? Have you guys built any prototypes with one?

Running any covid specials?