Popcorn with a side of FIRE!

Whats up everyone!

Im looking for probably the best sounding exhaust for my Performante. Don't get me wrong.. I love the stock sound, especially in corsa.

But i want more sound, but most importantly endless pops. Turbo setup may be an option down the road after house improvements lol, but for now.. we want to make this sound more obnoxious. Any thoughts? I love the SOUL exhaust, but i need to hear in person OR more videos. Still need more thoughts on others though.

Thanks!

All the system will sound very similar to the stock system when it is in corsa mode because essentially it is a straight pipe system. You can see the cats glowing though the stock system.
    What you need to get is get a ECU calibration and ask the calibrator to induce more overrun conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
    Whats up everyone!

Im looking for probably the best sounding exhaust for my Performante. Don't get me wrong.. I love the stock sound, especially in corsa.

But i want more sound, but most importantly endless pops. Turbo setup may be an option down the road after house improvements lol, but for now.. we want to make this sound more obnoxious. Any thoughts? I love the SOUL exhaust, but i need to hear in person OR more videos. Still need more thoughts on others though.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the love! Our titanium Race Exhaust is basically as loud as you can get and will have the highest pitch tone due to thin wall titanium. It's also the lightest out there. If you're looking for more popping - consider a custom tailored ECU tune to do so. We can help with that.

SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS on Instagram: “Peering through a SOUL Huracan Performante Titanium Race Exhaust. The iPhone can’t handle the volume 😂 #soulperformanceproducts 🏎:…”

-Mike
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
    Whats up everyone!

Thanks!

As mentioned above, when the valves are open, the active exhaust section is
    essentially a straight through section.

Aftermarket exhausts will be a great way to reduce weight / ensure maximum
    volume full time (when going valveless)/ and the more exotic materials like
    titanium will change the "tone" a bit.

Our HEX Tuning ECU Software will no doubt be the most effective way to improve
    the throttle overrun,... adding the extra pops / bangs / crackles that you also seem
    to be looking for. That's of course in addition to adding a tad more power, while also
    improving throttle response and pedal feel.

It's entirely user installable directly through the OBDII Port which allows you to freely
    switch between Stock / Performance Tuned programming with nothing more than our
    HEX Flash User Cable and your laptop.

AND ... if you decide down the road that you want even MORE power, the price you pay
    for our ECU Software can be credited in full towards out VF8XX Supercharger System!

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

Just messaged you on instagram!

Ended up going with Boden Autohaus exhaust and love it! Full titanium and with of course the VF engineering tune! You can see on Instagram - Thelambogamer