Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD
    Has anyone on this forum bought one of these? I am VERY interested and want to know just how much louder it is compared to the sport exhaust. Will it nullify the warranty? This is a cat back exhaust I assume.
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlambo View Post
    Has anyone on this forum bought one of these? I am VERY interested and want to know just how much louder it is compared to the sport exhaust. Will it nullify the warranty? This is a cat back exhaust I assume.
    We have several systems out there and I can put you in touch with owners if you'd like to chat with them about it. It's very loud, but inside the car its liveable. Our two NY cars regularly go on rallies and long drives and they have no qualms.

As far as warranty goes that is ultimately up to the dealer. A dealership can't void your entire warranty for installing your exhaust. They would have to prove that your mods caused the issue at hand to turn down any claims. Lamborghini sells their own race exhaust, so in theory you think it would be fair game. We always recommend discussing with the dealership so there are no surprises - we don't want to make any guarantees and then have information from the dealer come as a surprise to you.

This replaces the entire rear system, catback technically is the correct term.
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Purchased! Awesome deal! Cant wait to hear it in person! Please post dyno numbers when you have them!
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Still waiting on some dyno numbers! Any idea when you'll be able to post them?

Thanks

So as I understand, in this particular system there is no choice of open/close valves, right?
    That would bother me (and cops near by) greatly.

I wonder if there are any users who know the decibel levels compared to oem?
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlambo View Post
    Purchased! Awesome deal! Cant wait to hear it in person! Please post dyno numbers when you have them!
    We very much appreciate your order! We certainly will!

Quote Originally Posted by FRONZILLA View Post
    Still waiting on some dyno numbers! Any idea when you'll be able to post them?

Thanks
    Lord Zilla! The Huracan that we've set up to get dyno info for us is currently sitting on a lift waiting for it's set of ADV.1 wheels to arrive. We're hoping to get them ASAP! If anyone else wants to participate in getting numbers, we're all for facilitating having third party dyno data done for us. We believe advertised numbers should be realistic and repeatable, and third party results show just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    So as I understand, in this particular system there is no choice of open/close valves, right?
    That would bother me (and cops near by) greatly.
    This is a stripped down, 3" race focused exhaust without valves. There are dozens of valved variants out there - we have something different to offer - a light and loud system for those who desire it. We know it's not for everyone, but for some it's exactly what they want.
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonFiberCo View Post
    Sounds great, looks great, drops weight, and has a spot on price point. Awesome work, guys!
    Thanks, Taner!
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Nearly 4 minutes of epic driving SOUL Race Exhaust footage!

(855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Ok! Just installed this system and all I can say is WOW! Did some pre and post sound testing and here are the results. Same recording distance and conditions:

OEM SPORTS EXHAUST CORSA:In cabin:103.8dB max,90 avg. Outside 5 feet away:112.7dB max,97avg
    SOUL RACE EXHAUST CORSA: In cabin:105.6dB max,96 avg. Outside 5 feet away:123.3dB max,108 avg

Compared to the oem sports exhaust this system will give you a MUCH DEEPER and LOWER TONE beastly growl at idle! At full throttle, IT IS LOUD!!! The pops and crackles now sound like gunshots!! Even cruising at 40 mph this system just GROWLS! I am loving it for now but am not sure how long my eardrums can take it. Lol! A cop came up behind me and I had to drive in seventh gear going 40 mph in order to not get him to stop me like he seemed he wanted to. Still at $1500 or so during the black friday sale and $450 to install(3.5 hours at the shop) this is the best exhaust you can get at ~$2000.00 for the Huracan, hands down! Now, if we can only get some damn dyno numbers!!!
    2014 GTR Black Edition