Shopping for a new exhaust system

Shopping for a new exhaust system
    I recently purchased my wife a new Huracan Spyder. She spent a fair amount of time driving my previous Huracan Coupe that had an obnoxiously loud custom fabricated exhaust on it. She wants something with a little more bark but something that you can still have a bluetooth conversation in the car and thats not quite so intrusive when you're not driving the car in the more aggressive performance modes. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks
    Current:
    2016 Huracan Spyder (Nero Nemesis)
    2016 Ferrari 488 GTB
    2017 Ferrari 488 Spyder (incoming)
    2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S (Cobb stage 2, GMG exhaust)
    2014 Ferrari FF
    2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Former:
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (UGR 2R Package, 1750 whp)
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan coupe
    2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
    2007 Ferrari F430
    2006 Ford GT

Congrats to you both! Have you had a chance to check our system out? We just finished installing a few on the Spyder models - so have gotten great feedback on how the sound is with the convertible. With the roof closed and valves closed, no issues at all with drone or with having a conversation. It really allows her to decide how quick she wants to flip from "mild to wild" when she's out in it. Let me know if I can help get one out to you guys!

Welcome to the forum!

We have a splendid setup for your spyder, recent video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXZrG3op2AA
    Pics and details here - Kline Innovation ยป HURACAN

Our Inconel system will surely impress! Please email me or text me anytime here - Felix@kline-innovation.com