Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Race Exhaust
    if you wait for the spyder, you won't have too change the system,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    if you wait for the spyder, you have too change the system,,
    I don't want a spyder, my ideal H would be the Sl but i can't wait that long, thats years away...

many people I talk too don't want spyders, I used to like convertibles until I realized I never lowed the top, once I bought a new conv. and besides the day I got it, never put the top down, had it for 4 years, is that crazy or what, however I still get caught up in the spyder hype, next time for me, I'm going to resist and go coupe all the way!

many people I talk too don't want spyders, I used to like convertibles until I realized I never lowed the top, once I bought a new conv. and besides the day I got it, never put the top down, had it for 4 years, is that crazy or what, however I still get caught up in the spyder hype, next time for me, I'm going to resist and go coupe all the way!
    So it will be a coupe H for you.

nope going to wait for the spyder,(just kidding) yes coupe for sure, but other problems are arising, at first I thought mantis color was crazy, now I kind of like it, its going to very hard to place an order,,

nope going to wait for the spyder,(just kidding) yes coupe for sure, but other problems are arising, at first I thought mantis color was crazy, now I kind of like it, its going to very hard to place an order,,
    It's an amazing color in person, your wife liked it too?

yes, I cant believe it, the one in Newport we looked at was mantis, with all black leather interior with mantis stitching, it was really a site, even she said WOW, that is something else,,

yes, I cant believe it, the one in Newport we looked at was mantis, with all black leather interior with mantis stitching, it was really a site, even she said WOW, that is something else,,
    If she is on your side, pull the trigger

you know wives, she was onboard for that 2 hrs, then her support started to fade,,,

verde singh color look awesome too