Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Race Exhaust
    I agree. I typically will put it into strada when I am in my neighborhood. Fairly quiet at low rpms. Then when I get out of the neighborhood a quick switch to sport or corsa to let the bull scream! I have had the car for about 3 weeks and already have 1,200 miles on it. Love it.
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by titangolf View Post
    I agree. I typically will put it into strada when I am in my neighborhood. Fairly quiet at low rpms. Then when I get out of the neighborhood a quick switch to sport or corsa to let the bull scream! I have had the car for about 3 weeks and already have 1,200 miles on it. Love it.
    Did you noticed any change after you passed 1000 miles? In theory the ECU unlocks and you get the most out of your bull

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Did you noticed any change after you passed 1000 miles? In theory the ECU unlocks and you get the most out of your bull
    Yes, I do think that the car is a bit faster.
    John 3:16

NIce. Short and sweet

dude how do you drive that much...

I keep mine in Corsa in this fine gated community I live in and then get my nasty letters from the board every so often.It does not help,that I do most of my playing after 2:00 am.What the heck,only young once....

My Huracan had the Lamborghini Sports Exhaust installed stock and I am very happy with it.
    The sound is just amazing!
    It is so good that one of my friends who had the regular exhaust had to have it custom installed a few weeks later. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic Descamps View Post
    My Huracan had the Lamborghini Sports Exhaust installed stock and I am very happy with it.
    The sound is just amazing!
    It is so good that one of my friends who had the regular exhaust had to have it custom installed a few weeks later. :-)
    The sport exhaust is factory installed, probably your friend went for the race exhaust which is dealer installed. Anyways, invite him over to HuracanTalk too!

So what exactly is the differecnce between Sport and Race. I just bought mine a little bit ago with Sport which sounds good but I just came from the LP560-4 and had an IPE on it which was perfect IMO. I'm debating on going IPE again or going with the Race verison instead. Just depends if it is really that much louder than Sport..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon87 View Post
    So what exactly is the differecnce between Sport and Race. I just bought mine a little bit ago with Sport which sounds good but I just came from the LP560-4 and had an IPE on it which was perfect IMO. I'm debating on going IPE again or going with the Race verison instead. Just depends if it is really that much louder than Sport..
    IPE all day!